Brave Theme Customizations

Koby

I've replaced the banners with responsive banners. I feel this looks better than the old transparency fade-away to the right.

To go along with this change, I've moved the User Menu from floating on-top of the banners to it's own bar at the top. Since I was doing this, I went ahead and moved the quick search bar up there with it. This gives me a little more room to play around with in the navigation bar.

I also moved the Admin/Mod CP links and Report Center, but only mods/admins will see/notice that.

With these changes comes many code tweaks here and there. So be on the look out for anything that doesn't sit right. I've checked it with FireFox and Internet Explorer, but things might be broken in other browsers. You never know; it happens. So if things don't display how they should. Bring it to my attention.

6a6ac0ed53.jpg

I'd also like to note that Usergroup name colors are now global. Meaning your colored name should be displayed just about everywhere. IDK why IPB doesn't default this feature, but either way, I've added it back.

• Like 3

Did you tweak the overall size of things? The font/front page seems really small now, but maybe it's just me.

Nope. Didn't mess with that.

Had to remove the global usergroup color. Apparently it broke usernames on the view new content page. -_-

• Like 1

The only little issue I have is the blank space at the end of the banner (right hand side) on wider screens. It looks like you have removed the texture pattern behind the banner as well so now its just a black box?

d3f52234bf.png

Would adding the textured background back be an option??

Edit: Looks better now, thanks for fixing.

52aeebf944.png

Edited by Moodkiller

The only little issue I have is the blank space at the end of the banner (right hand side) on wider screens. It looks like you have removed the texture pattern behind the banner as well so now its just a black box?

d3f52234bf.png

I'm getting this as well with a 1080p resolution.

Also I like how we now have online/offline bubbles over users names.

d3f52234bf.png

It's because I thought 1300 would be enough, but clearly we need more for 1080p resolution users.

So longer banners should fix this.

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic