Who would win in a fight ?

theonehell

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends naruto isn't able to release the nine tails unless he's under emotional stress so if his daddy was out to get him and was serious hed prolly get all emotional and kick butt but in terms of all out power naruto has more the question is is he able to utilize it properly so it would be close I don't watch the subs so I don't really know what the fourth is completely capable of but even orochimaru and pein could evade naruto's cloak (barely) and hold him off so it also depends on how long naruto can last in his jinchurichi state (it's not like he IS the nine tails unless of course he breaks the seal completely which would be dumb)

i know he uses the nine tails a lot and the 4th hokaga has beaten him before but naruto has his regular strengths too soo its like tha power of nine tails and himself i think naruto would win

The 4th never beat the 9-tails. He sacrificed himself to seal the 9-tails because he was unable to beat him. Which was exactly what I originally said as the first reply to this topic:

Well the 4th could not beat the 9-tails. He had to seal it within Naruto. If he had been able to beat it, he would have killed the 9-tails instead of using himself as the sacrifice for the sealing jutsu.

That said, as far as the Anime goes, Naruto has never used the full extent of the 9-tails power, therefore he was still weaker than the 9-tails. However, Naruto has masters Jutsu's that the 4th never could finish, although the technique's were originally developed by the 4th to begin with, he just didn't have the Chakra reserves Naruto has from the 9-tails to be capable of finishing them.

That said, as far as the Anime goes, Naruto has never used the full extent of the 9-tails power, therefore he was still weaker than the 9-tails. However, Naruto has masters Jutsu's that the 4th never could finish, although the technique's were originally developed by the 4th to begin with, he just didn't have the Chakra reserves Naruto has from the 9-tails to be capable of finishing them.

yea, but in the manga, naruto has separated the fox's will from it's chakra and now has complete control over it

• 2 weeks later...