Technology Abuse

RabbitBones

Sorry :P I'm still calling them next gen consoles XD.

Yeah most of the games are set out to come during the end of the year. So getting a PS4/X-box one wouldn't be worth it now.

There are some pretty good ones, unless you're strickly nintendo lol

Nah, nintendo is my favorite due to most of the games I play are for those systems, also because they have a longer history and track record, but I do play playstation games, but those are mostly fighting, stratagy, hack n slash, rpg's in only already astablished series, and some racing games.

Most games I play are already asatbished series, or by astablished creators that I like the works of.

I think the games that will make me want to get PS4 will be another Sega racing game, Disgaea, Tekken, and a Tales of game, along with any SNK Playmore game.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

Most games I play are already asatbished series, or by astablished creators that I like the works of.

I think the games that will make me want to get PS4 will be another Sega racing game, Disgaea, Tekken, and a Tales of game, along with any SNK Playmore game.

Disagaea, yes plz. Tales of, yes plz. SNK, yes plz.

I bought a PS4 soon as it came out in my country, but haven't even played it yet. LOOL. I've had it for a a while now, but don't really like any of the games on it so it just collects dust. :s

Then again, I don't really follow console games too much anymore. But I would loooove a Disagaea on PS4. (Or a Persona game)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Oh I see, you like J-Games.

Well there are some good JRPG on PS3 like Ni No Kuni. Not sure if they'll release it on PS4

I'm mostly into FPS games like BF and COD, and obscure ones like Rage, FC3 and Bioshock

Have you ever played FPS games?

I played like 4 different ones before, i did realy well but, they wernt my type of game.

I've literally pounded the trackpad on my old laptop and ending up damaging the hard drive. I completely destroyed the computer because I'm an idiot, haha.

How did you end up pounding on it?

I actually have some stories for this!

PSone: I was playing Chrono Cross one day and the console started making some weird noises and made my game crash, I opened it up and noticed it put some scratches on my disk, it still played and all was good but a couple of weeks later the same thing happened again, but it destroyed the game and put crazy deep scratches on it and in a blind rage I took it outside and bashed it with a pickaxe.

PS2: It was one the older models and I was having to clean the inside of it because of dust and it wasn't reading disk very well and that was going good for about 4 cleaning, then just one day I dropped it mid cleaning and the wires that connected to the power button ripped off and I couldn't fix it.

Laptops: I'm currently on my 3rd laptop since 2005, the fan went out on the first one. the charger port went out on the 2nd. But while I couldn't use it I went back to using my first one and just tried to keep a fan on it, but then I spilled root beer on it and it died after a while. I've also been known to punch my laptops and the only thing thats happened so far is that they just restart after the hit and work fine after that.

Cell Phones: I broke the faceplate on my razr and dropped it in water while bathing a dog, but it still worked, I dropped my LG scoop in apple juice and it died a week or so later, all my other phones have survived/not had anything bad happen to them.

Bonus: I once took apart a VCR and when I put it back together made a weird loud clicking noise, but if you sat it upside down it worked perfectly.

• Like 1

Bonus: I once took apart a VCR and when I put it back together made a weird loud clicking noise, but if you sat it upside down it worked perfectly.

I enjoyed this story the best because it still works upside-down. Do you happen to still have that thing? Haha.

Haha, no I don't think I brought it over when we moved.

I actually have some stories for this!

PSone: I was playing Chrono Cross one day and the console started making some weird noises and made my game crash, I opened it up and noticed it put some scratches on my disk, it still played and all was good but a couple of weeks later the same thing happened again, but it destroyed the game and put crazy deep scratches on it and in a blind rage I took it outside and bashed it with a pickaxe.

PS2: It was one the older models and I was having to clean the inside of it because of dust and it wasn't reading disk very well and that was going good for about 4 cleaning, then just one day I dropped it mid cleaning and the wires that connected to the power button ripped off and I couldn't fix it.

Laptops: I'm currently on my 3rd laptop since 2005, the fan went out on the first one. the charger port went out on the 2nd. But while I couldn't use it I went back to using my first one and just tried to keep a fan on it, but then I spilled root beer on it and it died after a while. I've also been known to punch my laptops and the only thing thats happened so far is that they just restart after the hit and work fine after that.

Cell Phones: I broke the faceplate on my razr and dropped it in water while bathing a dog, but it still worked, I dropped my LG scoop in apple juice and it died a week or so later, all my other phones have survived/not had anything bad happen to them.

I feel compelled to share more tech stories now:

Playstation (before it was known as the PSOne): I was changing a game and just kinda spilled my Pepsi on it... it died a little bit later. This led me to:

PSOne: It just died quietly. Very saddening.

PS2: I've actually only had the one! Nearly 10 years now! I did have to open it up about 5 years ago and lube up the rod the eye slides on. I had to use motor oil because I had nothing else and really wanted to play. I like to say my PS2 takes 10W 30 oil now.

Laptops: Okay... I'm gonna need some sub-points-

• First Laptop- I had a brand new 2007 Gateway with Vista that laptop that died because the wires inside the mobo that carry the power broke. Design flaw with that model I came to find out. Also, that laptop had water spilled on it and, in one instance, syrup. I was eating pancakes on a styrofoam plate on the keyboard/touchpad. Shortly after that I found out I had cut through the plate thus leaking the syrup on the touchpad and spacebar. Spacebar was occasionally sticky, but the right click practically stopped working after that plus was sticky and when I  was trying to push it one time (it still worked if you held your mouth right) I kinda broke one of the clips that held it in. If you clicked wrong you could take out the right button. None of it got any better after cleaning.

• Second Laptop- 07 Macbook. Uh... died from logic board failure. Also, 1 usb port worked. Superdrive died. Speakers worked.... on occasion. I went through two chargers and a battery. And then there's things better explained with pictures. Keep in mind this thing is supposed to be a bright white.

5FPmMSbl.jpg

There's a crack in the upper left. Plus, really dirty.

lCgzWq3l.jpg

Slightly warped up top, plus really really dirty. See the bottom corners? Yeah.

xuTHiEZl.jpg

This is the bottom left. Bad lighting on my part, but you can kinda see the brokeness there. Speaking of-

F3CD7HLl.jpg

Speaks for itself?

ADMXoCQl.jpg

This is the bottom. A very filthy bottom. (hehe) At the bottom is the vent for the fan....

SpxlIs5l.jpg

Which is cracked all the way across. Yeah.

• Third laptop- Compaq (after HP bought it). Died after 2.5 years of use from core failure. Also a sad day.

Cell Phones- I told the story of me and the pool. I also had an HTC PPC 6800 at one time. Click the the link to see pics it'll help. I was traveling from a Jr. High to the High School (bout a block away from each other) to tear down a sound system and when I got out of the truck I forgot the phone was in my lap. It fell. The slide part of it broke. It was held together by the ribbon that does all the power and such. I then wrapped it with scotch tape and cut where I needed to for buttons, speakers, screen, etc... Years later I took it apart for fun and ended up fixing it. :P

• 1 month later...

My aunt today just...I.

Who the FUCK bring a FLIP phone into the BATHROOM when they're going to take a shit?

It's not like she was going to be able to play a game on it, and she wasn't expecting any important calls.

So, now her phone is in a baggie, after falling into a toilet filled with piss and poo.

She wants ME to come take a look at it.

I told her to go fuck herself and to NOT take it out of said baggie, and for her to wash her hands and bathroom in BLEACH.

My aunt today just...I.

Who the FUCK bring a FLIP phone into the BATHROOM when they're going to take a shit?

It's not like she was going to be able to play a game on it, and she wasn't expecting any important calls.

So, now her phone is in a baggie, after falling into a toilet filled with piss and poo.

She wants ME to come take a look at it.

I told her to go fuck herself and to NOT take it out of said baggie, and for her to wash her hands and bathroom in BLEACH.

That is absolute shit XD