Official "E3 2014 Discussion" Thread

CardGames

I'm honestly quite shocked and surprised that no one else here has posted this yet. So, as promised, I've decided to do it.

E3 2014 begins Monday June 9th with the Sony Conference at 6 p.m. PST (which equals 9 p.m. EST)

What are you guys hoping to see/looking forward to/hoping for in general this year?

Also... feel free to report E3 2014 stuff in this thread as well. I won't do it because I don't have the time to report everything.

Here's what I'm hoping for/My "E3 2014 pipe dreams" list:

An official release date for Final Fantasy XV and a new trailer/an english dub trailer/more information

An official release date for Kingdom Hearts III and a new trailer/more information

More information/a better trailer/SOMETHING for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

An official announcement/confirmation for Final Fantasy X-3

An official announcement/confirmation for The World Ends With You 2

But enough about what I want. What do you guys want/are looking forward to/want to see/are hoping to see?

Post anything and everything E3 related, including what happens once it begins in this thread.

Have fun.

:happy:

• Like 1

I am looking forward to news on Mighty No.9 and hopfuly that Dragon Quest 11 that the creator said he started working on.

Some Shin Megami Tensei news.

Mortal Kombat

Hopfully some Blazblue or Gulty Gear News

And some Nintendo news like Zelda

There is going to be another The World Ends With You game?

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

Since you guys covered the games I want to see I'll just talk about the changes in ps4 I'd like to see. I hope they mention how they're going to handle external storage like fat32, exfat, and NTFS. If so I would love it if the ps4 gets mkv playability. What really want to talk about is backwards compatibility with ps3, ps2, and ps1. But I know all of this is just wishful thinking and it would be great if it all comes true.

What really want to talk about is backwards compatibility with ps3, ps2, and ps1.

PSNow beta is currently live on PS4. It's only PS3 games atm but I imagine they'll expand that when it goes public.

I'm excited for any new PS4/X1 games that get announced plus more info on Smash and the revival of the rumored Rareware franchise.

Is anyone going to any of the theater showings of Sony's e3 presentations? The fact that they're having these showings leads me to believe they have big things to show at e3.

I want to see Project Beast, FF 15, The Last Guardian, MK X, Metal Gear Solid 5, KH 3, and a new Metroid.

Edit:

No KH 3 or FF 15 at e3

http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/06/square-enix-e3-2014-trailer-final-fantasy-kingdom-hearts-teases/

Edited by Amphri

I am looking forward to news on Mighty No.9 and hopfuly that Dragon Quest 11 that the creator said he started working on.

Some Shin Megami Tensei news.

Mortal Kombat

Hopfully some Blazblue or Gulty Gear News

And some Nintendo news like Zelda

There is going to be another The World Ends With You game?

I have no idea. I'm just saying I be eternally happy if a sequel was announced/confirmed at E3 this year.

What would FFX-3 be about though?

FFX-3: Rikku's Revelation?

Rikku turns into Jehova and thus FFX is linked with FFVII?

Go watch/listen to the audio drama that is included in the FFX/X-2 HD Remake. You now know what X-3 will be about.

Is anyone going to any of the theater showings of Sony's e3 presentations? The fact that they're having these showings leads me to believe they have big things to show at e3.

I want to see Project Beast, FF 15, The Last Guardian, MK X, Metal Gear Solid 5, KH 3, and a new Metroid.

Edit:

No KH 3 or FF 15 at e3

http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/06/square-enix-e3-2014-trailer-final-fantasy-kingdom-hearts-teases/

Yeah... sorry... I don't believe that.

If that's true I will be VERY disappointed. There is absolutely no reason for those two games to NOT be at E3 this year and if they're not that's BS IMO.

:anger:

Is this your first E3?

Less than three hours, goodbye boring old me.

You have many awesome games to look forward to.

-Future you

Is this your first E3?

Less than three hours, goodbye boring old me.

You have many awesome games to look forward to.

-Future you

Nope.

I forgot about Mirror's Edge 2. Hopefully EA doesn't ruin it. They probably will.