Lang lebe Asuka Langley Soryu!

Sig_Sauer

Guter Tag, jeder. Sie können mich Sig nennen.

lol

Translated:

Good day, everyone. You can call me Sig.

I just joined today (obviously) and thought I'd introduce myself. A few points of interest about me for post filler, I live in the middle of the forest in a town of less than 800, my favorite animes are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, and Bleach, and I'm looking forward to my stay here on the forums. lol. Asuka rules!

You live in a forest in a town of 800 and have a good enough internet to come download? WOW, I use to live just 3 miles outside of the city limits of a town with like 40,000 people and I couldn't even get anything but a 14 KBPS dial-up connection. O.o

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here. Where you can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

Herzlich Willkommen! Bitte genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt hier!!

Translation: Welcome! Please enjoy your stay here!!

ha some of my favorite anime is> sailor moon, naruto. FLCL! Plaese stay around!

oh and whose Asuka Langley Soryu? O.O haha

Guter Tag, jeder. Sie können mich Sig nennen.

lol

Translated:

Good day, everyone. You can call me Sig.

I just joined today (obviously) and thought I'd introduce myself. A few points of interest about me for post filler, I live in the middle of the forest in a town of less than 800, my favorite animes are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, and Bleach, and I'm looking forward to my stay here on the forums. lol. Asuka rules!

Interesting location.

Extra points for Cowboy Bebop.

Herzlich Willkommen! Bitte genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt hier!!

Translation: Welcome! Please enjoy your stay here!!

ha some of my favorite anime is> sailor moon, naruto. FLCL! Plaese stay around!

oh and whose Asuka Langley Soryu? O.O haha

Asuka's the red head from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

and thanks for the warm welcome everyone!