[solved] Abridged episodes of selected series

Its allowed, just like AMV's and such are allowed. So feel free.

Awesome, thank you for the clarification. How come your are not a co-admin lemmingllama?? :P

If it is, I will also post a few abridged series!

You and I will probably be posing the same ones? What you are going upload?

Awesome, thank you for the clarification. How come your are not a co-admin lemmingllama?? :P

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series, Hetalia the Abridged series, Pokemon Indigo Abridged, and maybe the Hunter X Hunter, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and ZeXal one too.

Which are you uploading?

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series, Hetalia the Abridged series, Pokemon Indigo Abridged, and maybe the Hunter X Hunter, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and ZeXal one too.

Which are you uploading?

haha I was going to do the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged and DBZ...

Why not just watch on Youtube or whatever? I don't really see the point of saving them.

True, but others may not have hear about it or know what it is. The chances of it also being removed from YouTube are quite high, so it would be good to save and share them for everyone else to see it. 

... just to get to normal stuff.

What do you mean by this?

He means that if you post it in the dubbed board, then he can't find dubbed anime. A good place to put these would be the Otaku Releases board since it's for all fan-made stuff.

Kametsu doesn't really need more mods. So best if I just help out when I can.

He means that if you post it in the dubbed board, then he can't find dubbed anime. A good place to put these would be the Otaku Releases board since it's for all fan-made stuff.

I never heard of that board before! :o

Yeah, I was afraid he was going to post a bunch of stuff in the dubbed area.

Edited by Nintendon't

Oh right, that makes sense. Hm and thanks for the suggestion, like Nintendon't said, I haven't heard of that before, but I guess it would best category for these abridged episodes...

Kametsu doesn't really need more mods. So best if I just help out when I can. 

Though you have been a member since 2011, I understand that now they dont need anymore, but would have thought earlier on you would have been up for nomination (for want of a better word) for a co-admin. You have been very helpful, thank you :)

I never heard of that board before! :o

Yeah, I was afraid he was going to post a bunch of stuff in the dubbed area.

Ahh ok, I now understand. I will place mine in the Otaku Releases board as mentioned. Not to sure about Tsukumo Yuma...

Edited by Moodkiller