[solved] Abridged episodes of selected series

haha fair enough! I think you will enjoy the Team 4 Star DBZ episodes, they are really well done and you would swear that they use some of the original voice actors xD, The Yu-Gi-Oh! one by Littlekuriboh takes some getting used to, but its well worth it in the end. Which Hellsing Ultimate did you watch? 

haha fair enough! I think you will enjoy the Team 4 Star DBZ episodes, they are really well done and you would swear that they use some of the original voice actors xD, The Yu-Gi-Oh! one by Littlekuriboh takes some getting used to, but its well worth it in the end. Which Hellsing Ultimate did you watch? 

I've been meaning to watch the T4S and Littlekuriboh ones, but real anime has been stealing away my time.

And I've seen a couple versions, the takahata versions are far superior to the others.

• 4 weeks later...

I apologise for bumping an oldish thread, but do you any one else would mind if I posted the abridged series in the dubbed section??

Couple reasons why (and they are selfish ones) but I dont think they will get the attention they deserve if posted in the Otaku Releases board as its not as popular as the dubbed/Dual Audio boards, and users would tend to think that things posted there arent very good or worth their time. Not saying that there arent good things there, just that thats the mind set.

The other reason would be that technically there are DOR, so the dub section would apply to them (as well as otaku releases) 

I apologise for bumping an oldish thread, but do you any one else would mind if I posted the abridged series in the dubbed section??

Couple reasons why (and they are selfish ones) but I dont think they will get the attention they deserve if posted in the Otaku Releases board as its not as popular as the dubbed/Dual Audio boards, and users would tend to think that things posted there arent very good or worth their time. Not saying that there arent good things there, just that thats the mind set.

The other reason would be that technically there are DOR, so the dub section would apply to them (as well as otaku releases) 

PM Koby or Sicka, they will likely be the ones who can help you there.

PM Koby or Sicka, they will likely be the ones who can help you there.

If you find out that it is ok, please tell me.

Alrighty, will do thanks lemmingllama. And I will be sure to do that for you Tsukumo. 

Alright the final verdict is that Koby would prefer them to be in the Otaku Release board :).

Honestly I'd prefer it in Otaku Releases. This is exactly the kind of stuff that board was made for. As for the activity and mindset; one could argue that it's simply because it's rare for anything to be posted there. Abridged series could be the exact thing needed there to boost the activity of that board while also changing people's mind of it. Otherwise, if people start posting things that belong there elsewhere instead... then whats the point of that board even existing?

Edited by Moodkiller
  • Like 1