SOTW #139: Guns [Closed!]

Alice

mv77.png

SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK #139

Theme: Guns!

RULES:

• All entries are to be submitted by Friday, April 4th.
  • Your entry must be related to the chosen theme.
  • Only one entry per participant. However, you may edit your entry until the deadline.
  • Signatures must be your own work.
  • Entries can be in GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format, and should be no larger than 600x220 pixels. Animated signatures are allowed.
  • Pre-made signatures are allowed, as long as they have not been used in a past Kametsu competition.
  • In addition to your entry, please also submit a theme idea for next week's competition. Please check the SOTW Themes thread to make sure your theme has not already been used.
  • Please read all Graphical Division Rules and Forum Rules before entering. All rules apply.
Edited by Nagisa

VOTING

RULES:

• All votes are to be submitted by Sunday, April 6th.
  • To vote, reply to this thread, listing your top three signatures IN ORDER. First place gets three points, second gets two points, third gets one point; the person with the most points wins.
  • Along with your vote, you may say why you picked the signatures you picked, and/or leave constructive criticism for any entry you wish. Do not feel that you have to, but you may if you want.
  • Keep in mind the theme and the connection between the theme and the signature. Please do not vote for the render/image, but for the OVERALL signature you think looks best.
  • Avoid favoritism.
  • You may not vote for yourself.

EXAMPLE:

Sally - Fit the theme the best.
Bob - Text could have been better.
Anna - Render placement was a little off.

ENTRIES:

dn_angel000

s2s68k.jpg

Nagisa

yg5p.png

firedogx10

PsychoPass_zps213447e0.png

Kei Shiro

dante-devil-may-cry-fondos-pantalla_3524

Tsukumo Yuma

vojhkHv.jpg?1

malfahad

MD-Purple_zpsb56312d7.png

Moodkiller

Vash.the.Stampede.220%203.180854.png

Edited by Nagisa
  • Like 1

Votes are no being accepted.  Please see this post to view entries and rules.

Moodkiller, your entry was not allowed because you far exceeded the size limitation which are clearly stated in first post.

• Entries can be in GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format, and should be no larger than 600x220 pixels. Animated signatures are allowed.

Yours is 800 x 508.  I'm sorry but is way too big and the rules are clear.  Please follow the rules next SOTW so that I can be able to allow your entry.

Edited by Nagisa

Excellent entries as always. Too bad that Moodkiller isn't allowed to participate. I'll still give CnC to you, but it will be under the other entries. Now for my top three.

dn_angel000 - Excellent sig, looks good

Kei Shiro - Looks good, the small amount of empty space on the left feels wasted.

Moodkiller - Good sig, you may want to darken your text so it is more visible.

And for the runner ups

Nagisa - Good sig, bad render. There is a small amount of white around the border, it is easiest to see it on the black edges and is especially noticeable due to the pop-out sig.

firedogx10 - You have too many things directly around your render. Spreading it out a bit would improve the overall look

malfahad - I personally disliked your render, but for real CnC you should do something with the empty space on the right. Even better, just reducing the sig size so that it is symmetrical would improve the sig.

Tsukumo Yuma - You should remove the white bar on the left. Additionally, you may want to try adding a border to this sig, it would improve its appearance.

EDITED TO INCLUDE MOODKILLER

Edited by lemmingllama
  • Like 1

Nagisa - Good sig, bad render. There is a small amount of white around the border, it is easiest to see it on the black edges and is especially noticeable due to the pop-out sig.

I have the dark skin and no matter how much I look at my entry I can't see what you supposedly see.  I see no white along the border anywhere.

My votes:

firedogx10

Moodkiller

dn_angel000

Edited by Nagisa
  • Like 1