World of warcraft

dracer

well my friends played it .. they said it was good years ago !!! now not many who plays it anymore (according to my friends) , i wanted to try it but not many plays it now .. no point of playing it if there are not many gamers in that game .. =D

I don't play games that make you pay to play them after already making you pay to purchase the game to begin with. With that said, I obviously don't play any MMO's. Though honestly I wouldn't mind trying it out one day. WoW looks really cool, and I have played Warcraft which was I believe an offline version of the game back like 10 years ago? lolz.

About the only PC games I play is StarCraft and Age of Empires now though.

I always wanted to try it out because i love Warcraft and because obviously they won't make a sequel of it... But it was too much of a drag to start with wow, because as i've heard there are like million things to do before you can actually play it. But who knows, maybe one day...

i don't play. i don't like the whole monthy fee. if there wasn't a monthly fee i would have gotten it a long time ago. my laptop ain't such a good gaming PC. but i'v played alot of Tycoon games :P n i have an Age of Empires that i really love

and WoW iz come out with sum new content, i think. i just herd a little bit about it. think its there way of trying ta get more players back

I use to and it was really good back with the original release of it up until the released the Burning Crusade expansion, then they dulled down the difficulty a bit and the with WoTLK they made it to easy and there is no challenge in the game anymore, plus i felt compelled to play it because I was paying for it, really I wouldn't recommend people to get it.

I don't play games that make you pay to play them after already making you pay to purchase the game to begin with. With that said, I obviously don't play any MMO's. Though honestly I wouldn't mind trying it out one day. WoW looks really cool, and I have played Warcraft which was I believe an offline version of the game back like 10 years ago? lolz.

About the only PC games I play is StarCraft and Age of Empires now though.

I agree with what Koby said. Playing online games that u have to pay for is really a total waste of time and money. I prefer online games that is not necessary to have to pay for..

I played World of Warcraft for 3+years. I was one of those people that said I would never pay more than once for a game, But I recived it as a christmas gift so I gave it a shot and stuck with it for years lol. My GF played it and then i got 4 of my friends addicted to it. It has to be one of the greatest games of all time "If you love RPG's" It had all the elements I loved in a RPG. I was able to go where I want when I want totally Non-linar. I could harvest my own Metal ore and create my own gear and weapons. Harvest my own food hunting fishing you name it. My server had over 50k people on it and as I write this there is over 11 million people playing it as of this moment. lol.

I think I justified paying my 30$ dollars a month "My GF played so its 30$ rather than 15$" It was justified because the gameworld grew and any problem you had in game was taken care of. any glitch ect. They also constantly added new items weapons ect. Its like monthy expansion packs. This is a world within a world Very cool game. The amount of people playing as well is very cool. you constantly run into people and then theres Pvp battles and arena ect. I no longer play it myself but Ill gladly answer any questions about it.:happy:

• 3 weeks later...

me and my gf have played it since 2007, not my favourite type of game but its highly addictive! its by far the best mmo ive played but after the recent expansion and blizzards uncontrollable desire to suck the world dry of money, the game is now mind numbingly easy and overloaded with morons.

We both quit a couple of times but started again last week since its the only game i can play with my arm in a sling lol.

working on my 7th level 80 toon thas how stupidly addicted i once was ;)