Why haven't YOU seen Space Dandy!?

HeavenlyClassic

I have too much stuff to watch and too little time to get to Space Dandy. Plus I didn't really like Cowboy Bebop that much.

This is NOTHING like Bebop.

Bebop is a classic.

Space Dandy will be one of those forgotten anime series, like Blood Lad or whatever.

Give it a year, and POOF.

I never liked Bebop anime, I liked the manga, but it was just ok.

I can see why Bebop did not do well in japan, don't know why it did well in the west though.

It's classic, with a great OST and characters and animation style.

-No moe-shit.

It did well in the west AND the east.

Probably more so in the west because it felt something akin to Star Wars or Babylon 5.

I never liked Bebop anime, I liked the manga, but it was just ok.

I can see why Bebop did not do well in japan, don't know why it did well in the west though.

It's classic, with a great OST and characters and animation style.

-No moe-shit.

It did well in the west AND the east.

Probably more so in the west because it felt something akin to Star Wars or Babylon 5.

It was borring to me, it had not in entertaining to me.

Also I don't really like moe, it is to cutesy most of the time.

The art reminded me of Black Lagoon and black blood brothers.

I was really excited about this one when I heard it was coming to Adult Swim. After the first episode however, I was less excited. Wouldn't say it's a bad show, could do with a little more Honey, but it's no where close to Cowboy Bebop. To me, it seems like the perverted love child of Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star tripping hard on some LSD. I plan to keep watching, but I would have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. 

srry dude after that scene she/it just cant possibly do anything for me :/

It was a great WTF... :horror: moment lol...

lol yeah but the whole way they were setting up the episode to make it sound like it was going to have fan service...and then BAM the opposite happens xD

so is the jap airing uncensored and usa one is ? O.o thats whack.

as to people beloving bebop like its jehova

just yesterday i decided to give the show a second chance.

ryte away as soon as the first ep started i was like huh this is pretty funny and random...just like space dandy-i see the resemblance.

THEN the shows pace slows down and it tries to be serious losing its charm to me-then it tries to be funny again and im like omg pick one D:

overall first ep was pretty good,good enough i started the second ep-but im really squimish when anime has animals in it as im a big animal lover.and thus have yet to finish the ep.

so! from what i saw id say bebop is just like dandy except with a slower pace and normal funny with a slight identity problem.

whilst dandy is a faster pace and lol wtf funny/ O.o wtf sad.

tldr: Dandy is a WTF hectic anime.Bebop is more of taking a cruise anime,slow,calming,with its slight wave crashes.