HeavenlyClassic

vu4GoYi.gif

what the hell is wrong with yu!? D:

*smack*

get to it boi!

ill even make it easier!
just click here to watch it online

OR

here to download SaRex's amazing upload of the show!

if you arent an idiot,you will come to appreciate the GIFT and EXPERIENCE that is..Space Dandy.

p.s this post is not meant to offend but portray the NEED of experiencing this amazing show-dont hate the words chosen,take care.

• Like 1

hahah i know the feeling friend believe me

BUT

this show overcomes and surpasses that dilemna BECAUSE its SO good that yu cannot,i restate,CANNOT even RISK dying before watching it.

and the show is more ep by ep each one is a completely different and random plot so its all good [:

i emplore you to watch it before its too late

links are ryte there,go ahead,no one is watching..click away,itll feel good-i promise.

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

I saw the first episode and it was just too stupid for me. It was like Attack on Titan that it was just so completely overhyped that it was shit.

I agree with you on Attack on Titain, but since Dandy is a slapstick gag, it is suposed to be stupid, but it is also suposed to hold your interest and be funny were you could bust a gut, in that aspect, it is very average.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

Space Dandy looks alright, but I'm personally not fond of comedy anime most of the time. Very few things that happen in anime will make me genuinely laugh because they're either too random or too cheesy for my preferences.

Then again, I enjoyed Daily Lives of High School Boys and some people say it was pretty bland.

I just haven't gotten around to it yet? I dunno, I'm not really in the mood for a comedy anime right now, and I think I'd prefer to watch it once the hype has died down a little bit...overly active fandoms for anime bother me, because if you voice even the slightest criticism you get crucified for heresy. I'd prefer to avoid getting verbally ripped to shreds if I'm not as keen on it as I apparently ought to be.

• Like 1

Sorry just can watch this show prefer my anime to be a bit more on the serious side.

please watch episode 5 and 8 and try to say that [:

I just haven't gotten around to it yet? I dunno, I'm not really in the mood for a comedy anime right now, and I think I'd prefer to watch it once the hype has died down a little bit...overly active fandoms for anime bother me, because if you voice even the slightest criticism you get crucified for heresy. I'd prefer to avoid getting verbally ripped to shreds if I'm not as keen on it as I apparently ought to be.

theres hype?i thouhgt it was a niche show without its much deserves famousness.if its popular that makes me happy-it deserves it.

im cool with people not liking something,to each their own-except for the people that just hate on it for ridiculously poor excuses of a reason

theres hype?i thouhgt it was a niche show without its much deserves famousness.if its popular that makes me happy-it deserves it.

im cool with people not liking something,to each their own-except for the people that just hate on it for ridiculously poor excuses of a reason

There is a lot of hype actually, mainly because its done by the same people who did Cowboy Bebop and it is being dubbed and subbed simultaneously. Also some people really like it after seeing that one GIF of a girl exploding into a pile of breasts.

lol yeah i saw the uncensored verision of it whilst looking for the gif i posted on this thread.

i dont know how someone got that O.o"

lmao love that episode

funny how you just cant get off to that girl after seeing that... haha

thats great news! the things i tend to like are always flippin "niche" so they dont get their just desserts  idk which version of the word to use there :P

yaay my thread got 67-ish  views  :D