Naruto's mother

eosprime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*moved to Naruto sub-forum.

Naruto's father died sealing the Kyuubi within Naruto. The sealing ritual he used needed a sacrifice as a price to do so from what I've heard. As for Naruto's mother. As far as I know nothing concrete has been stated, but it's rumored she possibly died during childbirth.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, when will Naruto's mother be shown in Shippuden?? I want to know the episode. I'm currently watching the dub.

Naruto's mother hasn't been on it yet (she might have though check the spoiler.) I'm currently on Shippuden episode 163 (the newest one) and she hasn't been on it.

From what I've heard she is on it at the end of the current chapter of the manga (chapter 497)... I' dont know if this is true though because I'm only on chapter 474... She might have been on it when it was talking about Jiraiya and the great ninja war... before or during his fight with pain... it was during a flash back. I can't remember for sure and I'm not really sure what episode that was XD. Hopefully someone can clear this up for me. Check episodes 127-133 of the sub.

Kushina Uzumaki: status: Dead(as far as the manga said)

Minato Namikaze: status : alive, the yellow flash(AKA the 4th hokage,Naruto's dad, the dude that faught Madara just like when naruto faught sasuke except with kage level skills.

not to be a d*** but minato is dead has been since he used the death reaper jutsu on the nine tales.

not to be a d*** but minato is dead has been since he used the death reaper jutsu on the nine tales.

still, he did fight Madara in an epic battle right before Minato sealed the Nine-Tails within Naruto,which he split its chakra in two, the Yin and Yang.Minato sealed the Yang half within Naruto with the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, and sealed the Yin half with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, thus making it inaccessible to Naruto.

still, he did fight Madara in an epic battle right before Minato sealed the Nine-Tails within Naruto,which he split its chakra in two, the Yin and Yang.Minato sealed the Yang half within Naruto with the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, and sealed the Yin half with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, thus making it inaccessible to Naruto.

Wrong he never fought madara one on one. Its stated that madara had control of the fox but that theory is in question now with recent events in the manga. even still after minato contained the fox he died and has been dead ever sense.