SOTW #134: Maid

Alice

dn_angel000: I am wondering what the PT in the picture means, anyways, the stars need to be a little more transparent, and the words in maybe Synchro LET font

∂яεαмεя: In some parts the girl blends into the backround, the tone for the girl should be slightly darker so she stands out,

also im my opinion it is too moe

Shirσ: the backround is king of plain, if the emborderings in the backround stood out a liitle bit farther, and the left side of the wall had slight carvings, it would be really really good.

firedogx10: Not she looked more like she was dressed in Lolita style than like a maid, and the white border was way to thick

Nintendon't: the proportion is really off, the picture is blurry, and it looked like you threw crazy string on in the corners

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

dreamer-I actually liked your first entry a bit more but this one is very happy and springy :)

shiro-I love the right side of your entry, specifically the effect around your name is very cool

dnangel-Your sig is really cool dude but the text is kind of glaring. Although I can almost see the sense of it with the character your portraying :)