2014 Games You Want?

Kid Ryan

The last game for my PS3 this year is:

Final Fantasy X HD: I put 170 hours into the original PS2 game and never played it since, looking forward to this shiny update.

PS4 Games to buy, when I'm done with PS3 back log:

Infamous Second Son: Love Infamous 1&2, this is a must buy.

The Order 1886: Looks good now if only they would show some gameplay.

Kingdom Hearts 3: "When you walk away, you don't hear me say..." Its been too long, I need some new Kingdom Hearts goodness.

Dragon Age Inquisition: I got Dragon Age origins for £4 and put 120 hours into without bothering with the DLC. Didn't get DA2 as I wasn't fond of the time jump storyline. Hope the new one is good.

Edited by reizerozero

FFX HD? I'm gonna have to check that one out for sure. That was the last one i actually liked.

It dose indeed exist and hopefully is out in march around the 20th.

You know what's most interesting that no one here has mentioned yet?

How well the FFX/FFX-2 HD remakes do in the U.S. will more than likely pretty much determine on if a FFX-3 is made.

:oh:

Edited by CardGames

Infamous: Second Son for starters. Then maybe the new Skylanders game whenever it comes out. Whatever else I get this year will probs be older games. Trying to keep a cool head about buying games this year as last year I went nuts but so many good titles came out...

My list at the moment looks something like this:

ESSENTIAL

• Tales of Xillia 2
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
  • Fairy Fencer F
  • X
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Idol PP
  • Dynasty Warrior Gundam Reborn
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Vita; I have too much going on with my PS3 right now)
  • Atelier Escha & Logy

NON-ESSENTIAL (i.e. stuff I won't buy immediately unless I have some money going spare)

• Etrian Odyssey Untold
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.5HD Remix
  • Drakengard 3
  • Conception II (PS Vita version)
  • Danganronpa
  • Danganronpa 2
  • Borderlands 2 Vita
  • Super Smash Bros. 3DS or Wii U
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends complete edition (Vita)
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight

I expect more will pop-up towards the end of the year...hopefully New Atelier Rorona and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 will get localization annoucements, and Tales of Zestiria might see a winter release if we're lucky...although considering we've already got two (technically three) Tales games this year, I won't hold my breath.

Well, this is supposed to come out in 2015 but since it was announced in 2014 then it counts, right?

Anyways, I really want to play My Twin Brother Made Me Crossdress As Him And Now I Have To Deal With A Geeky Stalker And A Domme Beauty Who Want Me In A Bind!!, which is a new visual novel adventure created by Christine Love. It looks amazing and is designed to bash cliches. Check out an entertaining article on it here

• Like 1

What's the deal with those horribly long names?

Its a game designed solely to make fun of other similar games. Many erotic visual novels will have lengthy names to try to draw people in. So it has a ridiculously long name to show that. Although it is also just called Ladykiller in a Bind for it's short form.