Manga/s that you wanted to be an anime

7Sins

let's admit the fact that there are tons of manga's that were made into anime and sometimes, you wonder when will that certain "manga"  that you like most be made as one...

so, the question is: What were the manga/s that you badly want to see as an anime?

and here's mine:

The Bride of the Water God - okay, I know that this is a manhwa but hey, its not bad to wish for it right?

Noblesse - since "karneval" was made into an anime, I go for this one.. its very interesting for me - yet, another manhwa. 

Kangokou Gakuen - I personally think that if this manga will be aired as an anime -- then, everybody will think twice about peeping.. hi hi hi

Dengeki Daisy - how I wish that I could be as good as him when it comes to computer software.. 

Dendrobates - a man with a 1000 guns.. though, I prefer "vash stampede" better..

Tokage - being resurrected over and over again, well, that's harsh..

and for the other genres they are : 

The Great Escape

Nana to Kaoru: black label

Mede Shireru Yoru no Junjou

Kasa no Shita, Futari

and a whole lot more..

so, how about yours? care to share?

please do.. 

I've only read Deadman Wonderland and am currently reading Soul Eater.

I enjoyed both of the anime but I wish they'd finish it. There have/has (since I'm currently reading) been some awesome fights I'd love to see animated.

I don't read random manga as I have no info on what to read (as to whats good). I'm only reading the ones I've watched the anime and they didn't continue.

Like the above, I've never read a manga before watching the respective anime - watching the anime is what made me read the manga haha. I guess the closest thing to manga-I-wished-was-an-anime is that I wish the anime followed the manga a bit more faithfully, sometimes there are such mindblowing things an anime might cut out that was in the manga...

Manga that need to be animated

Vagabond

Cage of Eden

Suicide Island

Destroy and Revolution

Life is money

Battle Royal 

Gigantomakhia

Holyland

LOST+BRAIN

(All i can think of for now)

Anime that need to be continued 

Berserk

Shigurui

Gantz

Deadman Wonderland

Claymore

Rainbow

(Bleach needs to obviously be continued when the manga ends.)

Escaflowne:

The anime was great and all, but the manga is a LOT different and could make for a good short OVA series.

The Bitter Virgin:

Interesting premise, great execution, and something beyond the usual moe crap.

Angel Densetsu:

Interesting premise, great execution, and something beyond the usual moe crap.

Plus, funny...as...hell!

Akumetsu - My favorite manga. It's a shame it was never adapated to an anime, especially since death note was animated. Then again, Akumetsu was just gruesome, especially with a character like Shou/Akumetsu(s). The ultimate Anti-hero, Akumetsu is also my favorite MC simply for his beliefs and the lengths he goes to just to accomplish his goal.

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler - It's my 2nd favorite manga. It's still on-going but the dark setting is highly enjoyable and I just looooove Garami. Beautiful and quite the badass, would be nice to see her animated. xD

And why we're at it......Akame ga Kill!!

Oh man, that would look so amazing animated. Another good 'dark' one.

xD

Berserk

Gantz

Berserk is being animated again, although it is in movie format. They are planning to do a bunch of movies too, and try to get much further in the series.

As for Gantz, I believe that they should go back to the beginning and redo it, the same way that Hellsing Ultimate redid the original Hellsing. Both were good, but Ultimate was way bloodier and faster paced, which is what the Gantz anime really needed. I doubt they will do this though since it kind of lost it's popularity once the "The world is ending" arc started up.

Berserk

Gantz

Berserk is being animated again, although it is in movie format. They are planning to do a bunch of movies too, and try to get much further in the series.

I really hate the animation style for the movies though, it's all cgi shit and it feels like i'm playing a pc game :/

not only that but they are missing out key things like guts being raped as a child.. and other things too. The pacing is way off.

• Like 1