What TV shows are you currently watching?

On 3/17/2018 at 1:41 AM, Tanis said:

Just finished up Amazon's 'The Tick' which was kind of a good romp.
-Not really a fan of the suit, but, whatever.

Gonna start Spider-Man:TAS.

I found the Tick to be a lot of fun. My expectations were low to start with since the last live action Tick series wasn;t too great. Love the cartoon series though. 

Is the Spider-Man; TAS the 90s version? If so, that's a good pick. I've always been partial to that series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Been working my way through Outlander (on season 3 now) and Boardwalk Empire (middle of season 2 currently) lately.

Also started some mini-series: Hijack, The Crowded Room, Secret Invasion, and The Walking Dead: Dead City.

Finishing off the last few episodes of the final season of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan and Mayan's MC.

Foundation season 2 just started but I haven't watched the first episode of the season yet.

Still waiting for the final half of the final season of Doom Patrol and Yellowstone to drop, as well as the final three episodes of Henry Cavill's final season in The Witcher.

On 7/15/2023 at 10:30 AM, Koby said:

Still waiting for the final half of the final season of Doom Patrol and Yellowstone to drop, as well as the final three episodes of Henry Cavill's final season in The Witcher.

Doom Patrol. Which reminds me, I need to resume DC Titians. 

I am currently watching The Batman cartoon, It's one of my backlog and it is currently available on Netflix to watch. (I think it is related to Teen Titians The Animated Series).

9 hours ago, Green Dragoon said:

Doom Patrol. Which reminds me, I need to resume DC Titians. 

I am currently watching The Batman cartoon, It's one of my backlog and it is currently available on Netflix to watch. (I think it is related to Teen Titians The Animated Series).

I finished Titans already. Doom is seemingly stalled indefinitely for the last 6 episodes of the final season. I generally don't watch the DC cartoon series.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I decided to watch Disney Aladdin series from scratch, that I could enjoy the whole thing and getting re-cap as a full experience.

What got me into watching at this moment? Yesterday, I somehow decided to watch The Emperor's New Groove Sequel: Kronk's New Groove on Disney Plus. I never checked out the sequel since now. I only seen the original when it came out in 2000. Then after, I checked out it's series: The Emperor's New School. Somehow, it reminded me of Aladdin. Since I think it's the same animator for the original. I'm unsure if New School will be my current list.