Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

Ever since the first KH, Ive been hoping that Zidane make an appearance, they put Cloud, Squall and Tidus in the very first and left out Zidane :unhappy: even going as far as adding only Vivi in KH2

When I first saw the game cover for KH1 I did think that Riku was Zidane for a while :oh:

So does anyone else want Zidane Tribal to make a KH appearance?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

KH1 he handed my ass to me every time.

KH2 i memorized everything about the fight, made a save just before, and would beat him at least once a day just because I could (overcompensation at its finest).

As long as you can get the initial reaction, and remember to equip aerial recover the fight is alright...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And people say Final Fantasy 8 is under-rated... Again FF9 is even left out on KH :(. I can't believe i just now realize this.

Kuja (iirc) and Vivi were in KH. I wouldn't say the game was forgotten just because Zidane didn't appear. After all Vivi is the most popular character in FF9.

If you end up beating KH: ReCoded the scene at the end makes it look like that characters from Birth by Sleep will be coming back. Plus it makes it appear that Roxas and Xion could be breought back as well.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

In the ending on re:coded they were saying somehting about locating the hearts of ven, Aqua and Tera, and that they have located Aqua's and Ven's hearts so i think that in the end they will come back and help Sora with the final battle.

Sorry I guess I missed your post somehow when I was scrolling through.

I've always loved the secret endings in the KH games. I'm not sure how it will impact the main series but any hints of a new KH game is always good bews.

I'm also hoping that they'll release a collector's edition ofor the series tha contains all of the games released so far, that way I'll be able to play BBS (I have no interest in buing a PSP.) I think that it'd be a grat idea to do this before KH 3 comes out.

im honestly, completely lost now, there are too many handheld games, not enough console, they need to pull there finger out and work mainly on the console not put it on the back burner and create fillers!

None of it is filler, everything's building up to a specific goal, and setting up a situation to be resolved in KHIII. Thing is, Kingdom Hearts II burned up most of its plotlines and left little room for a sequel connected to the other games. Which is why we've had:

a game that runs from the end of Kingdom Hearts to the start of Kingdom Hearts II, to fill in blanks left in KH2 and provide a portion of potential material for the future

a prequel to explain why some events happened how they did, and establish the goals that will be focused on in KH2

a sequel that provides context as to the letter at the end of KH2 and how it ties in to the future

a sequel that acts as the Chain of Memories that bridges KH2 and KH3

Here's the thing. The team that makes Console KH games is busy. They're making a game called "Final Fantasy Versus XIII". It's a PS3 game that's Tetsuya Nomura's idea of what the FFXIII concept should be. His interpretation of the concepts laid out at the start, if you will. This game is being developed with the intent of the team using the technology and know-how they get from making that game to make Kingdom Hearts III after they finish. So rather than ignoring the series while the KH main team is busy, Square has opted to allow Nomura to try new things with the series and actually give it attention in the time between, keeping it in the public eye, and actually giving it somewhere to go past KH2.

I personally, plan to laugh at people who skipped all the so-called "filler" KH games, thinking them to be crap just for not falling in line with elitist, preconceived notions of what hardware a game must be on and what kind of name it must have for it to be "a real game in the series".

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)