Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original Kingdom Hearts is my favorite. I liked most of KH2 too, but I was pretty much bored with it towards the end. I've tried Chain of Memories, but I just can't do it because I hated it so much. I really like Birth By Sleep, but I've only done Terra's story so far.

But yeah, there's just something about the first Kingdom Hearts. Kinda makes me want to play it again, but then I think of Agrabah and Atlantica and I change my mind. :P

KH2 was best 1000 heartkess battle was epic.

kh1 was great, but since then the story sorta went a bit crazy

im still confused as to all these nobodys and shells i mean how many there is like 100 different ansems or what ever the hell they are running about haha

and sora seems to have some sorta split personality disorder its confusing:confuse:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering when the next big console game will come out. I'm not trying to complain here, but I don't like always playing games on a handheld console. The last 4 KH games came on them and while all are good games, in my opinion it takes away from the feeling of playing in a console. I loved playing the first and second games on the ps2 and i'm looking forward to the next. I want to know more of the story and what's going to happen. I can't wait to see if Ventus wakes up or not.

It's not really that sad, cause in the secret ending you see terra and ven looking into the sky and say sora. So maybe sora saves them or something like that. There's hope for a good ending in the kingdom hearts universe.

But for crisis core ******SPOLIER********

Holy shit man he dies at the end saddest thing i ever saw. Not just him but angeal as well.

• Like 1

In game 1 he's at the tournaments which I find funny cuz the whole 'chasing Cloud' and i defeated him!!! Took me a week of constant gaming and many tears with blood but I DID IT!!! Now in part two.....spent two days before tossing it to my bf and let him spend his nights wondering how to defeat the silver hair god. xD

Definitly the second one, added a whole bunch of cool stuff and the game just plays so much smother and more interesting. The only issue is that you really do need to play through Chain of Memories to make sense of it. Plus, i love Kairi and Namine in there older forms!

Its a tough decision, but I'd have to say KH2. I loved the expanded story and I did chomp at the bit for it once I saw the sneak-peek at the end of the first game. Happily, I beat it before my hubby did and the final battle was AWESOME!!!! I have only played Chain of Memories on the Gameboy, but did not like the card system they came up with... Needless to say, I didn't make it too far into that particular game...

Yep, beat him in Proud mode level 77 with Oathkeeper in KH1 but sadly I haven't put aside enough time to beat him on Proud mode in KH2, I've only beat him at lvl.100 with maxed out form abilities and several strength, AP, and defense ups. (I have a lot of trouble with him in KH2 for some reason)

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

never beat him on kh1 but on kh2 you get to the right level and hes a piece of cake. you should probably equip both second chance and i think its called one more time or something

Yeah second chance is a life saver, and you're thinking of once more i believe w/o looking it up for myself.

Ya, regarding Crisis Core NEWS FLASH READ THE FREAKING DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOUR PRESS PLAY UMD.

The Tragic Story of a blah blah WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT!!!?

Sorry for ranting but man what right do we have for complaining about the ending when it was implied he would die.

As for BBS, well, can't say I don't agree but still, look at it this way, BBS was a prequel to TIE loose ends, such as the fact of Ven looking like Roxas which in turn explained WHY Sora's nobody din't look one bit like the original (Save the blue eyes... even the hair color is different ffs...). As for Aqua, watch the BBS Final Mix secret ending, we all know we haven't seen the last of her or any of the others. Granted the Secret Movie of BBS was a symbolic image (NO ONE LOOKED AT THE SKY AT ANY POINT SAYING SORA), it served to open the way of hope of a brighter future for the characters we have all come to love.

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)