Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's hard to pick a single kingdom hearts game based solely on the story because each game further develops it. Chain of Memories seems like a filler game until you play slightly KH II and mainly 358/2 days.

That being said I like birth by sleep the best for story because I like the way the three storylines overlap. But KH II is my all time favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say in order from best to worst:

1. Kingdom Hearts II

2. Kingdom Hearts

3. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

4. Kingdom Hearts: Re: Coded

5. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

6. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

7. Kinhdom Hearts Chain of Memories

I haven't played any of the Japanese games, so I'm not including those.

Sephiroth never seemed that hard to beat on both games, as long as you paid enough attention to understand his moves and what attacks he's about to use. Granted, being at a high level helps so that one can survive more blows and have access to higher Cure magic. But after a couple failed attempts on both games, I was able to beat him with little trouble since I memorized everything he did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To me the best Kingdom hearts game was Birth By sleep, where it shows how it all began and because of the ability to go mutiplayer, and fight as one of three characters, and my second favorite was 358/2 days because i could play as Roxas and see his story while also watching Xion and playing as them in mutliplayer mode:beauty:

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)