Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys, but my favourite game has been and always will be Kingdom Hearts. Although I didn't really like how they always changed consoles with every game. But I don't care, its worth it XD.:happy:

I am looking forward to getting Birth by Sleep (don't have a PSP yet), so I have to wait till I get one. Two of my friends has already finished it and said it was really fun and awesome. But I don't want to get high expectations.

If you have played it, what are your thoughts on it and why?

*thread moved to KH sub-forum by staff*

• Like 1

well, i FINALLY finished Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep and now i understand the meaning of the title.

When Ventus fell into his eternal slumber, it gave birth to the key-weilder we all know so well i.e. Sora.

still, i was kind of sad to see Ven like that and i hope they bring him back in Kingdom Hearts 3 in some way or another.

it also explained why Roxas looked so much like Ven.

when i first started the game, i looked at Ven and was all "OMFG! ROXAS IS IN THIS?!!!"

who agrees with me that Ven should be brought back? i don't really care much for terra since i had the toughest time on the game cuz of him. stupid slow moves.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)