~Fallout 4~

Dark_Angel13

Okay so there's been some rumours going around about Bethesda making a Fallout 4, to my knowledge none of been confirmed as of yet but I'm sure another Fallout game is coming nonetheless so here's a spot to discuss what you'd like to see in the next fallout game and what you think needs work from the previous games to make this one stand out.

I look forward to seeing what you all put up =)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i played 3 and new vegas and i must say i will not be getting number  4  or any dlc     3 and vegas were so messed up  with glitches that it  broke my game    

but if they fixed game breaking glitches   ,  more variety of weps and costumes     perhaps  a much dif area     better graphics too  compared to other games im sure they could up it by a few degrees   perhaps add in more side quests too   

Add in more side quests? The games were PACKED full of side quests, although after a point I'll admit it got dull without anything to do but sell and trade up gear over and over. The Fallout series really needs a way to capture the player and make it so you can just keep playing and playing, keep it interesting and make you able to repeat certain quests or w.e, ones that are actually enjoyable for example.

yes good point they did have tons of em but it got  to be where  it felt like u were doing the same thing over and over  . i would like to see  more interesting followers    3 had quite the characters in terms of personality lols like fawkes? hilarious when they made u  think it was male only to find out   that it was female.

i would also like to see a  more relelvant story. Fall out  3 was actually really good and made an impact  however going to new vegas   nothing really changes except the balance of power   life doesnt change and the enviroment doesnt ,  so i think that would be a good improvement.

I certainly agree with you, Fallout 3 set the benchmark and New Vegas didn't live up to it, it fell very short. I loved fallout 3 and I gave the GOTY edition for my ps3 that has all the dlc's for it and even those I have to say are way better then vegas' ones, they have a deeper story and are more enjoyable.... except mothership zeta because once everyone there is dead the huge ship is pretty dull.... The samurai guy never saw it coming when I used my super sledge on his face :P

lols yeah  i killed the black chick ( black for me not sure if in general )  in the beginning shes like nooo im likee yeahhh as i bash my fist in her face lols    the aliens were running around too trying to stop us  

Lol nice work, I think in the end I killed almost everyone who wasn't essential to the game just for the hell of it and then proceeded to hack em up and display their bodies around the place :P Ahh the joys of fallout lol

lols btw is there a release date for 4  or is it simply in the year 20?? kinda thing?  i hope they make it dif     unlike vegas which was a duplicate

No release date yet, just rumours really but I'm pretty sure Bethesda is planning another, I hope they do it like Fallout 3 though, it was so much better then Vegas

Nothing has been confirmed, it's all just rumours until Bethesda actually since something or even announces the game so I doubt it, unless you know someone who works there lol.

I think for a new one I'd like to see some newer weapons but keep some of the classics.

A decent story like Fallout 3, I even enjoyed the Broken Steel continuation of that

Scrap most of the New Vegas stuff and don't let it return to the games