Well, Hello there!

Talena Mae

I went to Tokyo, hehe stayed in a 5 star hotel there, then went to Mt. Fuji (It really is as beautiful as the pictures and people say) did a poop load of shopping, went to some storehouses (Thanks to Andy and her job) and most nights went drinking and singing XD oh and I visited "Kametsu" LOL that was amusing but I had too XD

Oh word, that sounds pretty neat. I lived in Yokosuka a few years, just south of Tokyo and Yokohama. My only experience with Tokyo is the Disney Resort.

tumblr_m9ranxgrdU1qdlkyg.gif

I got nothing on the other countries, though--I have a friend who visited China for a bit during or just after college. Seems to be the thing to do, haha.

Well it is nice to get out there and see how others live. I stayed away from Disney, it didn't hold any interest for me XD

Welcome back Mae, good to see you back =)

Hahaha, I need a world trip myself. Sounds fun! So how was the real Kametsu compared to this? lols

Umm... not much difference really, but I think there are more people living here then there xD

Hahaha, I need a world trip myself. Sounds fun! So how was the real Kametsu compared to this? lols

Umm... not much difference really, but I think there are more people living here then there xD

Lol, hopefully it wasn't dictated by Koby as well hahaha. So did you manage to get loads of animes and manga? Though I heard prices over there can be expensive.

Lol, hopefully it wasn't dictated by Koby as well hahaha. So did you manage to get loads of animes and manga? Though I heard prices over there can be expensive.

Nah, just did a lot of clothes shopping ^.^ but i read a lot of anime and manga while i was there hehe

Welcome back Mae, glad to see your finally back.

How many countries did you visit? Did you make it to the US?

All in all, I cant remember how many we got too... some were just stop-overs others a day. I did! I got to see Dallas Texas! (I swear all thoes big guys love little aussie women XD

Helloo, you! :o Glad you had a nice holiday! :)

Paddy! *hugs* thanks ^.^