Is every one forgetting about Death Note?

XChikuX

I have browsed through the forums but I am not able to find any post related to death note. (clearly i hav not searched long enough) I really hope 1 is out der and I am not the first 1 to post something about deathnote.

How many of you feel the series should have been continued beyond 37 episodes?

If yes. Suggest a few scenario's .

By that i meant those super clever things light does light make other people touch bits and pieces of the death note. Which makes them freak out and get hit by a bus

That was really the whole point of the anime series imho. L was raised, literally as we can see in the OPs, onto a platform of equal height to Light. After they put him off they sort of had to rush an end with the remainder of the Wammy House. Like, Matt for example. He had what, not even 10 minutes of screen time yet he was able to pull a crowd of fangirls? Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Death Note will never be forgotten in my mind, no worries. One of the best written animes I've seen. I own it naturally and I rewatch it every now and again to re-hash the memories. I don't think the story went South after L died, although it did seem rather rushed, and I dont think it could've lasted longer than it did, even if L didnt die. And they've been talking about doing a Live-Action Death Note movie for the longest time that actually follows the plot of the series, but but but.

• 1 month later...

L being killed never made me think it grew worse, I still liked it just as much, but that could be a reason for other people. Mostly this I think:

People move on and anime's get left behind, same with normal tv shows, everyone talks about the newest ones, no one wants to discuss friends from 2005 or w.e

I agree on it and I simply did not like it as much as a bunch of other stuff too...

I don't think that any decent anime fan would ever forget Deat Note

I don't think many people ever did, it's just what was just said, they would rather talk about the newest ones.

• Like 1