Naruto Naiteki-Kensei(Steam: Half Life 1 MOD)

J-Lord

http://www.gamers-de...shots/nnkr1.jpg

Hey guys!! I bring to you another Half Life mod on Steam! This one isn't as developed or as activley worked on as my DBZ:ESF Mod I showed a while ago but this one is still a good MOD to play.

Requirements: Steam, Half-Life 1, NNK.exe

Naruto Naiteki Kensei or NNK at this stage of development only has 4 playable characters, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi. All of which are pre-shippuden but there are add-ons made by other people to give them a shippuden feel. The game has a japenese audio so all the characters feature the voices from the Jap anime which thoes fans of the ENG Dub will be dissapointed.

Each character has 3 Jutsu and 1 bonus Jutsu with also the addition of chakura control, ninja tools and combat gives you the basics of Naruto fighting that we have all come to love through the anime. The game can be a little glitchy at time but that is to be expected at this early stage of Development.

Trailer:

[media

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyAUve91fVs

I am also in the process of making a dubbed audio pack for dubbed fan of the anime like myself.

Let me know what you think?

Edited by J-Lord144

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, well either way, having played Half-Life, this looks six years more graphically advanced. Neato.

If you think that is impressive you should check this out:

This is a half-life 1 mod for a dbz game. A version that is yet to be released. In my mind it is the best example of what people can do with the Half-Life 1 engine.

• 4 months later...