Books!

yeah. By next year I will have moved, so I won't have to worry about horrible reception. lol. I have to admit, I like the laptop the best for reading. I use the Kindle reader a lot. also Adobe Digital Editions. It is really worth it. also If you get a kindle account, you can get a lot of books for free.

you don't need a kindle, just an account. you can get an app for most smart phones, computers, tablets... I don't have a kindle machine, but I have my account on 5 different devices....also, I just got kicked out a little while ago...couldn't log on for a few minutes...weird

Edited by Reptoholic

you don't need a kindle, just an account. you can get an app for most smart phones, computers, tablets... I don't have a kindle machine, but I have my account on 5 different devices....also, I just got kicked out a little while ago...couldn't log on for a few minutes...weird

That is strange, also weird how this topic changed so quickly from book suggestions to phones and other stuff lol, all good though, its interesting

That is strange, also weird how this topic changed so quickly from book suggestions to phones and other stuff lol, all good though, its interesting

Change all the topics! I also ran out of ideas for books to recommend.