Shounen Battle Anime

Hey guysss. I've been watching a lot of Shounen stuff lately and am now looking for moree. I'm looking for Shounen Battle stuff, since its all pretty nostalgic to me even if its new or I've never watched it before. Lately i've been watching Bleach, Reborn, Beelzebub, Gintama and Gash Bell I have zero plans to watch Naruto or One Piece, and they just happen to be all of the 50+ episode Shounen series I know. Sad, right? So I was wondering if anyone knew any other stuff I should check out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is Get Backers any good? I was thinking of trying that.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Hey guysss. I've been watching a lot of Shounen stuff lately and am now looking for moree. I'm looking for Shounen Battle stuff, since its all pretty nostalgic to me even if its new or I've never watched it before. Lately i've been watching Bleach, Reborn, Beelzebub, Gintama and Gash Bell I have zero plans to watch Naruto or One Piece, and they just happen to be all of the 50+ episode Shounen series I know. Sad, right? So I was wondering if anyone knew any other stuff I should check out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is Get Backers any good? I was thinking of trying that.

i have watched getbackers and i found it to be pretty enjoyable show so you can check it out if want.

check my MAL list you might find something enjoyable there.

right of the back of my head try:

Gundam 00

code geass

Tri-gun

Darker than black Season 1 and 2 then OVAs

the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya