Help? (Tad frustrated)

Heya folks,

Been forver since I posted, had a lot on in life, yadda yadda yadda. Been away from my anime addiction for a while now ... just in time to discover Bleach had finished :P

SO, essentially. after some help on some things seriously cool to watch :)

Things I've enjoyed so far:

Angel Beats

Ao No Exorcist

Bleach (yeah yeah, leave it alone already lol)

Black Lagoon (OMG did I LOVE this!!!)

D. Gray Man

Darker than Black (mmmmmm)

Deadman Wonderland (pls tell me we can see more soon?!?!?)

Death Note

Elfen Lied

Evangalion (the new one, NOT the old seriously whiny one)

Freezing (I'm 40 years old, I can like boobs if I want! :P )

Hell Girl (although I still need season 3)

Hellsing (especially the OVA)

High School of the Dead (although I agree with the general consensus about it)

Rin - Daughters of Mnemosyne (very nice and graphic ty!)

Seikon No Qwaser

Sekirei (more plot and fighting styles than Freezing ... )

Soul Eater

Tokko (wish there'd been more)

Wolf's Rain

What I like to watch, which may not be so obvious, is anime that has decent graphics, good plot, characterisation, bloodshed and if it hints at sex (prefer if it doesn't actually HAVE sex, but I'm not squeamish), that's even better.

Currently finishing Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, I watch Fairy Tail with my daughters.

If you could be amazing and add a link that's rock as well, trying to go through the maze of broken links here and in other places can be ... ahhh ... less than sanguine lol.

THANK YOU!!!

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Have you tried using the two best sites to find what you want.

AniDB - http://anidb.net/ (Use Tags/Categories to search for things you like)

MyAnimeList - http://myanimelist.net/ (Much harder to search for things, similar animes or genres)

Recommendation List For You from what you listed.

AniDB Links provided for ease, and to look at tags, gather information and hunt for the anime you want.

Shikabane Hime (Corpse Princess) - Season 1: a6036 | Season 2: a6227

Kite - a314 | Kite Liberator - a5182

Mezzo Forte - a214 | Mezzo - a998

Blue Gender - a416 (Don't Be Fooled, The Main Character is only whiny at first)

Seirei no Moribito (Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit) - a4403

Thats all i got for you, from the list you provided, it seems you enjoy just heavy duty killing lol.

lol. Guess it would look like that :) I think it's more of a case of I fulfil my other needs in movies and series.

Nope, I've never used those links, but I'll be sure to try them out and thank you for pointing me at them!

Off to check those suggestions out, thx Moppet. Feel free to suggest anything else, the ones I mentioned were only the ones I really likes and kept :)

1000 apologies. Still getting used to the new set up :s

Already have Claymore actually lol. Enjoyed it, liked the story, animation was okayish, but in the end it just felt like there was something missing from it. Not explaining my position well, I know, but that's what happens when I've been driving for 6 hours over the past 3 days and played 3 different larps :P

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update.

I liked Blue Gender. Yep, I originally thought he was a whiny goit at first, and I liked the role reversals. The intrinsic messge was great too. Would I rate it as one of my top 10 fav's? Prolly not tbh, but it was fun :)

Downloading Shikabane atm (NZ's speeds aren't great lol)

More to come, let you guys know how it goes, thx again :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Definately Fate/Stay Night if you haven't watched it yet, of course Code Geass if you haven't watched it yet, Canaan, Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, Chaos;head, Ghost in the shell (everything, though I recommend watching the movies first), Infinite Stratos, Samurai X Trust and Betrayal (Rurouni Kenshin OVA),

If you watch subbed : fate/zero, steins;gate, guilty crown, Mirai Nikki, jormungand (might want to wait for season 2 to finish, it's currently airing).

• Like 1