Riddles ~ See if you can figure them out!

SenSei

Correct

The 18 Riddle

"There's a fork in the road to Heaven, where one way leads to Hell. At this fork in the road, two twin brothers live who are exactly alike, except that one always tells the truth and the other one always lies. What single question can you ask one of them to find the way to Heaven?"

Are we asking one or both at the same time?

:confuse:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it revolution?

revolution suits better than suicide. Cause I didn't know suicide was a crime and if you succeed in revolution no one could punish you.

P.S. I was just drawing your attention to the fact that there is a better answer to the 17th riddle.

The 17 Riddle

"What crime is punishable when attempted but not when committed?"

hahaha lol [about the law, 1 person can make a revolution without the help of others?(generally was about 1 person not about a hole bunch of of people, you see the law can't get them all if that's so, some of them escapes if they can't win it)]

When the person is dead, they can punish the dead person?

Suicide is the best word for that Riddle...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do they stand on the roads, I mean, the one who tells he truth on the heaven road, and the one who lies on the hell road?

Yes, logic (1 road)...(1 way leads to heaven, 1 way to hell)

So tell me what you'll do in that situation and what's your question for one of them...

that only has a 50/50 chance of working, only one lies the other tells the truth.

If you ask the liar what the one that tells the truth would say he will point to hell instead of heavn and if you ask the one that tells the truth what the liar would say was heaven then he would point down the road that leads to hell too so u just go the opposite way... Thats what I figured would happen

If you ask the liar what the one that tells the truth would say he will point to hell instead of heavn and if you ask the one that tells the truth what the liar would say was heaven then he would point down the road that leads to hell too so u just go the opposite way... Thats what I figured would happen

What question would you say to one of those brothers? for him 2 show you the way...

It's tricky...

You ask "What will the other man answer if I ask him, which is the road to heaven?"

It was close, but You both deserve a win...

My opinion would be this way :

I'd point to one of the two ways and ask one brother : "Would your brother say that this is the way to Hell?". If he answers "Yes" it's the way to Heaven, if he says "No", I'd run the other way.

-------------------------------------------

Someone else wants to add The 19th Riddle?

Ooooo riddles!

1. I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be.

What is the word?

2. You saw me where I never was and where I could not be. And yet within that very place, my face you often see.

What am I?

3. What is it that after you take away the whole, some still remains?

4. My first is twice in apple but not once in tart. My second is in liver but not in heart. My third is in giant and also in ghost. Whole I'm best when I am roast.

What am I?

5. This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it - and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why? Study it, think about it, and you may find out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit it will dawn on you. So jump to it and try your skill at figuring it out. Good luck - don't blow your cool!

This is my addition to the cleverness of a riddles thread! Have fun working on them...that is unless you already know these ones. :P

Riddle 20 - 25

Ooooo riddles!

1. I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be.

What is the word?

2. You saw me where I never was and where I could not be. And yet within that very place, my face you often see.

What am I?

3. What is it that after you take away the whole, some still remains?

4. My first is twice in apple but not once in tart. My second is in liver but not in heart. My third is in giant and also in ghost. Whole I'm best when I am roast.

What am I?

5. This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it - and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why? Study it, think about it, and you may find out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit it will dawn on you. So jump to it and try your skill at figuring it out. Good luck - don't blow your cool!

This is my addition to the cleverness of a riddles thread! Have fun working on them...that is unless you already know these ones. :P

1. Few...

Add "er" and it becomes "Fewer".

2. A reflection...

3. Wholesome?

4. A pig...

5. There is not one letter E in the whole paragraph...

I think I got all of them right...