Riddles ~ See if you can figure them out!

SenSei

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x is zero?????

We have a winner...

"Riddle me this, riddle me that, if mathr.jpg, who is x from that?"
This = 1, i looks more like 1

That = 0, a looks more like 0

(as a code lol)

Finlay lol wasn't that hard at all...

The 9th Riddle:

"I have 1 bottle of 99 L and another bottle of 98 L filled with water, theres another bottle of 197 L empty. How can I put 2 L of watter in that empty bottle? only by knowing the total of Liters (L) of all the bottles (starting line)..."

Both together equal 197 so you could empty both bottles into the bigger one which would be full after doing that. Then fill up the 2 bottles until the one that can hold 197L only has 2L left in it.

Incorrect...Because the bottles do not have measurement so u can not know when u will have left only 2 litters xD...

Clue : "Do not try to drop the watter"

Assuming there are refills, You fill the 99 L pour it into the 97L and pour the leftover 1 into the197 and then you could pour the 98L bottle back into the 99 and refill it and then repeat the process.

That is my best guess...

It repeats once or many many times?

Clue : "Show me the steps, there are 7 steps"

Starts with :

Step I : "You fill the bottle that has 197 L with the one that has 99 L, the bottle with 197 L will have 99 L of water that remains 99 L free from the medium bottle..."

Step II :..............

Step VII (the last step) :........................

1 hour until this riddle ends, I've already told alot and in the end I'm gonna show how it had 2 be...

I can't understand that 97 L (at the first faze) lol... in what bottle, where it comes from and why...

Time is UP !!!

The answer was this one :

corect.jpg

Simple lol...

Anyway I think that Chaos92 was close so he deserves a win...

New Riddles are coming up tomorrow or later, even so if there is someone else that wants 2 continue with Riddle 10 I won't stop him...

This one is not so difficult.

The 10th riddle:

A couple of centuries ago, one lieutenant said to a prisoner, war hostage: You must say one and only one sentence. If you say the truth you will be shot. If you lie you will be hanged!

The prisoner did what he was told, but was released. What did he say?

This one is not so difficult.

The 10th riddle:

A couple of centuries ago, one lieutenant said to a prisoner, war hostage: You must say one and only one sentence. If you say the truth you will be shot. If you lie you will be hanged!

The prisoner did what he was told, but was released. What did he say?

He said : I will be shot !

"If he were shot it would be the truth and if he were hanged it would be a lie", so the lieutenant set him free...

I thought that was your explanation... But, sorry, that wasn't what he said. :)

Correct! Yaay! :)

Well, he actually said "You will hang me" but let's not fuss over it. :)

He brought them into paradox with it. If he said the truth, they were supposed to shot him, so that would mean that he lied, and then he were to be hanged, which means that what he said was the truth etc.