Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

I don't think I've ever seen you with short hair....

That's because I've had long hair for the past 22 years! Almost no one has seen me without my hair past my waist, not even me, haha. I got my first haircut ever in October.

I think I got another haircut in December, just a wee trim. Then I became incredibly fearful of getting another haircut until we went out yesterday and just dropped by the salon.

You went to Maryland and didn't visit me, you son of a gun?? I'm so hurt you didn't visit a random Internet stranger who may well have been on the complete opposite side of the state from where you were.

Haha. I wasn't aware that you were in Maryland, otherwise I probably could've. I'm coming over in another month or two perhaps to visit my friend again - most likely a week if I can amass the money first instead of a weekend. It was good, great visiting an old friend out there in the middle of nowhere imho. He lives in Bowie, and I drove 9 hours to see his ass, and another 9 hours and a $215 speeding ticket to get back home.

Bowie isn't that far off from where we are, we're just south of Baltimore and near DC, haha.

I'm surprised you got a ticket, Maryland drivers are notoriously awful.

Oh no. I didn't get a ticket in Maryland lol, I got a ticket when I got back to Ohio. I was speeding for seven hours in a SUV, LOL. I mean I passed through cameras without speeding and when we were on the road straight shotting back home I was going nearly 100 in that thing... Not proud of it but hey, I made it home without dying, and I transported two others to and from as well :D I love that carpool lane you guys have!

Edited by Kasoivc

@E.O - Welcome to world of first time hair cutter ..... lolz ...... I had long curly hair way below my waist........almost close to below my butt......chopped it all off in 2011 and have been having short hair since then. You look really nice in short hair esp the bangs :)

@Zanco - Love the hair!

@Sunlight - Love the hair again but do try to get a better unmoving shot next time.

I don't keep in touch with my extended family, more or less due to them living on the other side of the planet but I'm surprised o-o. My mother tries to keep in contact with her parents and siblings, but for me outside of my direct immediate family I don't do much. I usually associate only myself with the people I live with haha, my mother, sister, and next oldest brother.

Edit: My siblings actually invested in a Ipad for our mother so she could use Facetime to see her relatives.

Edited by Kasoivc

Haha, I don't associate with my mother's side of the family and I never have. I'm on okay terms with my father's side of the family, but I've never forgiven my grandfather for what he did. When I go home on holiday or whatever, I usually just hang around the house.

That's nice of them to get her an iPad though, those things don't come cheap!