Mecha Animes

Chaos92

Okay I know there are quite a few out there but could you guys tell me some that are really good that I can look into. I have seen basically every gundam that has been dubbed and some that were in japenese. What other animes are out there with huge awesome robots that i could look into seeing?

I'm watching Eureka Seven atm which is not too bad though probably not as much mecha action as there needs to be. It's not as out there (as my friend puts it "Fucked up") as anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion which also is has abit of mecha action.

Code Geass is a really good anime which has some good mecha battles on the side.

im a big mecha fan too. got most of the Gundam series' then would like Code Geass.

also i recommend

Eureka Seven as the others have said. another good one, but a bit confusing at times is RahXephon. Big O is alrite aswell but a bit more random. you could also try the Macross/Robotech sagas as they have mecha in them alot. last but not least, if u want a mecha series with a big difference then try Escaflowne. it is probably the only one mentioned that isnt a futuristic setting, with less guns and more "organic" mechs

gundam wing, seed, and 00 are great. i love full metal panic, it is one of my favorite series. i liked eureka seven a lot.

escaflowne is very good, another one along those lines is magic knight rayearth.

i am watching asura cryin, it seems promising.

• 2 weeks later...