Summons?

Koby

Well whatever they call them in this game they're certain to appear. Which summons would you like to appear in Final Fantasy XIII from previous games? Also which game made them look the best? I'd put up a poll but theres too many of them.

I don't really know which my favorite is, either Ifrit or Bahamut I think. I preferred how the aeon's looked in Final Fantasy X, except for Bahamut who didn't seem to fit his old role of "King of Dragons". I also thought Ixion was a pretty good replacement for an electric element summon

Though I haven't played FFXII, I have watched enough videos and seen enough screens to say that there are certain summons from it I'd love to have in the Final Fantasy XIII, sich as ExDeath, or Exodus as it was translated into English, for some reason). Bahamut is a must to return, Ifrit and Shiva to. And if they want to have a Holy element summon, I missed the good ol' Alexander from FFVIII.

Well I've always loved Ramuh, and it saddens me that he's missing from quite a few games in the series. So I definately hope he makes a reappearance. Bahamut is an obvious must. I'll be interested to see what they can do with him with the PS3's graphics. Other than that... I hope they make one new summon. It's always nice to see a little bit of variation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Diablos, Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva. A new holy would be cool. Alexander was ok, but I would like to see a female angel or some sort for holy. A robot just doesn't seem holy. An earth golem of some kind would be cool to.

Guest Destiny Angel

Shiva, Bahamut and maybe Anima that can move around(?), Ifrit and Diablos looks badass, too bad i wasn't able to beat him because of someone (Z) told me it's something to make things "easier". But yea i kinda opened the lamp without saving after a boss so that was meh.