My posts aren't showing up?

Islamist

When you say that your posts arent showing up, is it that they are being deleted or that they arent counting towards your post count? If they are deleted, it is either that they were seen as pointless or spam, or they were removed when the server deleted our site. If they arent counting towards your post count, then it is because you are posting in the forum games or the seed hallway, both of which dont count towards your post count.

For your profile, you cannot edit it until you have 15 posts and are updated to a crusader. So just get on the forums and post, then all will be well

for changing to the female symbol contanct koby or one of the super-mods.

easy to find them go to homepage scroll down to bottom of the page there you will see who is online/ or not.

admins are in red colour, super mods are in kind of pink? colour. click on their user name it'll take you to their profile page,

leave a visitor message like i did on your profile page.

for now Renzourin is online, only admin/supermod online now

ill take care of it in just a moment and only admins have the power to change your gender super mods cant do that

also concerning editing your profile

unfortunately alot of bots would use their signature to place spam in sadly when we went to disable this for crusader zeroes the forums software only allowed the disabling of signatures AND avatars so youll just have to get 15 posts

I have made posts in the forums, but for some reason my account won't upgrade. I haven't been able to get on the forum, so my account down-graded. I've been a member for a little while, so I thought all I would have to do is make a post and it would eventually upgrade itself.

someone, PLEASE HELP!!

• 2 weeks later...

In case you don't read up on recent events here, I suggest you check out The Thread in the broadcast station. They will give you the information you need.

Recently, the site got deleted, and Koby restored the site to its status a few weeks before deletion. Any progress made in the forum was deleted between the restore date and the deletion. This includes accounts, posts, threads, gil, arcade status, uploads, etc..

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=35530 <-- The thread.

In case you don't read up on recent events here, I suggest you check out The Thread in the broadcast station. They will give you the information you need.

Recently, the site got deleted, and Koby restored the site to its status a few weeks before deletion. Any progress made in the forum was deleted between the restore date and the deletion. This includes accounts, posts, threads, gil, arcade status, uploads, etc..

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=35530 <-- The thread.

Ohh sorry i didnt know i thought i had been banned for no reason i hadn't even downloaded anything::)

Well, my account is still there but my avatar has been deleted, I can't access half of the forums (downloads and such), and I can't access most of my user CP. My guess is my signature is gone too but I haven't been able to check yet. I miss being able to catch up on my anime so I hope this can be fixed soon.

Hi, aardbark, you are allowed to post in plenty of places that would contribute to your post count! The Balamb Cafe is available to you, which is where all general chat occurs. The gaming, entertainment, and anime sections are also open to people to post in, as well as the Tech Centre! I confess I haven't any idea if posts in My Two Cents count, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Try being a part of the community. You might like here! Let me know if you have any further questions.