KamWri Challenge #2 [Results!]

Shazi

Vote for your favourite!  

1. 1. Vote for your favourite!

• [url="http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=35584"]An Augmented Cognition - boink666[/url]
    • [url="http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=35581"]The Girl In My Head - Shazi[/url]
    • [url="http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=35545"]Dead Batteries - EO[/url]

KamWri is a competition to encourage people to get writing. There is no judging and you can write (almost) whatever you like, your creativity isn't limited by a theme, but we are willing to give one if need be.

You have Two Weeks to complete a story or Epic (poem) within the limits of 1000-5000 words. No more, no less.

Okay, so we have the rules

-Due date: 28th March 2012

-stories that have been started already, but before continuing please submit what's already written

-no fanfiction (please create your own characters and their personalities)

-entries can be sumbitted here on this thread, or linked in their own thread withing the Art and Lit section.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 2 weeks later...
i didnt even bother this time guys, bit like mute in the sense I really can't do anything with 5k words...sorry.

this is why it's called a challenge! surely you can do something? even just a chapter, in a sense a chapter is a story

EDIT

here's my entry

sadly I didn't finish mine, but I did get a grand total of 4152 words posted and I will probably continue and finish the story

I was really rather torn about this since all three stories were so good. I did end up voting for EO's, but really it was tough to decide. Sorry Shazi, but I did have to not vote for your story since it was incomplete, still a good story but I feel like it was only the beginning of a longer one. Good job all and Im sure we all look forward to the next KamWri Challenge!

this is why it's called a challenge! surely you can do something? even just a chapter, in a sense a chapter is a story

EDIT

here's my entry

sadly I didn't finish mine, but I did get a grand total of 4152 words posted and I will probably continue and finish the story

i could've tried, but I really ain't got the motivation recently...meh. But 5k words to me is way too little, i'm too much of a sucker for backstory and fleshing. If you guys decide to do another big one I'll force myself to do something for it.

PS. Voted for boink's story, as I love the theme and drama of it. nice twist at the end, hahaha.