Gender Bits!

Koby

Well we had a Gender profile bit before.. but it only showed in your profile. I've now changed it to where it shows on various places of the forum, and most importantly next to your name on every post.

Only problem was that the way I set up the Gender bit before was incompatible.. thus I had to create a new profile bit for the Genders. So you will all have to reset your Genders to the appropriate setting again. ^_^

Hope you like the new addition and maybe it will help clarify when chatting to others, what their gender is so you won't be confused or have to ask!

I also edited the display to the left of your post. The avatars are now centered, and all the data is within boxes now, with a bit more info being shown such as your favorite video game and your mal account.

I'm probably going to create a new profile bit for your favorite anime, since we currently have the top five and that is too much to display.. and I think it'd be nice to show it over there. xD

Nice job, Koby, your enthusiasm is fascinating. Looks like you never stop perfecting things around here, do you?

Thanks.. and well yeah in a way. I'm always looking to improve things.. and the skin is still a work in progress, whenever I see something I don't like or want to improve.. I try to do so. There are some images here and there on the skin I plan on changing soon too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...