RapidShare problem

kratostbb

hello guys, am trying to download "Yamada's First Time" from rapidshare but i keep getting this error:

Download not available

The following download is not available:

https://rapidshare.com/files/3860749945/_Exiled-Destiny__Yamada_s_First_Time_Ep08__B42FC00A_.mkv | 356.68 MB

Download parameters invalid - please try again later.

isnt there anyother mirror and whats the meaning of this error, its not like the file is deleted, i googled about it but didnt find anything about it.

well thanks lemmingllama!! but the problem is still not fixed for me... but i ended up finding another source to download from!! lets just hope that Koby find the time to finish uploading the rest to the IRC bot servers, its way better than the normal DDL servers!

I've actually got the 720p ready for the bot instead of the dvd.

Does anybody else have a problem with the downloading speed of Rapidshare? The downloading speed is what it should be but for some reason the downloading part just goes ssslllooow like heck. Any advice will help.

They have cut the speed down for all non members.

Does anybody else have a problem with the downloading speed of Rapidshare? The downloading speed is what it should be but for some reason the downloading part just goes ssslllooow like heck. Any advice will help.

Rapidshare is really going down hill fast. There restricting free users to a crawl claiming anti-piracey however if you buy an account then the piracy issue goes away.

Strange thing is... they gave me a free month premium automatically, and now they gave me enough RapidPro points for another month and a half.... and I've never bought an account with them. I'm guessing I'm earning them as reward points for people downloading...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...