what games/levels did you have to cheat to beat?

salmun

In Assassin's Creed 2 there were some feathers collectibles all around the world, so I checked an online guide to get them all. Now I have 1000/1000 gamerscore in that game.

When I play Pokémon Crystal, I always use the guide which is starting to fall apart. The front cover is no longer attached to the rest.

Driver San Francisco at first it very easy game but then some level with race just inpossible looket trainer in google about 2 or 3 weak and when i find with 2 click complete game :D for all games using only trainer because cheats are only for cheaters :D joking .Next game was DevilMayCry4 only in 2 or 3 level used trainer ,killing monster with time limit one left monster time runs out and then mission failed :/ other games like gta 4 portal 1.2 test drive 1,2 xblades ,omos,homeworld2,nationred,eufloria was not that hard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. The last Mission of the Undead campaign was impossible to do it whitout cheats. Its timed event where you have to protect a Necromancer from 3 Human camps that fully upgraded and you are not. Nobody i know passed that level without cheat.

If anyone did, you are Strategy GOD and please tell me how you did it . :haha:

hmm, In elder scrolls i usually finish the main plotline, then go ahead and make my character really powerful, and have epic battles against enemies just as powerful. itsa cool way to find out different strategies for beating different kinds of enemies. In StarCraft2 i use some cheats in solo mode against the computer to make things interesting