Stronger Hokage

Leviathan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can't really compare with these 2 hokage . they r better in each way. Minate is fastest and 1st hokage is strongest. it like speed vs strength. so.. BUT minato is the coolest guy in naruto.

First hokage not only had wood style jutsu which was the most powerful form of ninjutsu, he also had instant seal free regeneration and was able to defeat madara and the nine tails simultaneously.

At the current time, madara is crushing the 5 kages and a very weakened nine tails (only half its chakra) defeated the other 5 tailed beasts without much trouble.

Therefore, Hashirama is stronger than the 5 kages and 5 tailed beasts all fighting him simultaneously.

Minato could not defeat the nine-tails and thus had to seal away half its chakra killing himself in the process and he had much trouble fighting tobi.

Therefore, even tho I love Minato, Hashirama would no doubt defeat him.

u can't really compare with these 2 hokage . they r better in each way. Minate is fastest and 1st hokage is strongest. it like speed vs strength. so.. BUT minato is the coolest guy in naruto.

If the question was that who was stronger between the First and third Hokages, then my answer would be the same as yours. This is coz there isn't any common third party between these two. But in case of Minato(4th Hokage) and Hashirame(1st Hokage), there is a common third party. Let me elaborate:

In the manga, it is seen that Minato in his battle with the 4th Raikage struggled much and finally was able to defeat him. But it was a close call.

So,

Minato(4th Hokage) and 4th Raikage are almost equal in strength

Again, In the battle between Resurrected Madara and the five Kage, Madara was easily able to take on the five Kage with his Susanoo. From this it is clear that Madara is far stronger than any individual kage.

So,

Madara far stronger than 4th Raikage

Finally, we all know about the epic battle between Hashirame and Madara where Hashirame was able to defeat Madara.

So,

Hashirame(1st Hokage) was stronger than Madara

Therefore,

Hashirame(1st Hokage) > Madare > 4th Raikage(almost= Minato)

So it is clear that Hashirame is stronger than Minato.

First hokage not only had wood style jutsu which was the most powerful form of ninjutsu, he also had instant seal free regeneration and was able to defeat madara and the nine tails simultaneously.

I searched a lot about your statement and didn't find anywhere that Wood style was stated the strongest form of ninjutsu. If u find any solid proof, it would be very helpful if u could share it with us.

a very weakened nine tails (only half its chakra) defeated the other 5 tailed beasts without much trouble

The five tailed beasts are fighting Naruto Qyuubi mode not the Qyuubi itself. Just because the original Qyuubi had more chakra doesn't make it stronger than Naruto Qyuubi mode. Basically, the strength of a sealed Bijuu is determined by the strength of the jinchuriki and his ability to make use of the bijuu. Naruto has the sage mode and many other super jutsus and that combined with the Qyuubi's immense chakra is far stronger than the original Qyuubi who only had huge chakra but no tactics or awesome jutsus.

Just a single example, Naruto in the Qyuubi mode was able to fire the beast ball within seconds and it was as strong as five ordinary beast balls. On the other hand, the time taken by the Qyuubi was much more.

I searched a lot about your statement and didn't find anywhere that Wood style was stated the strongest form of ninjutsu. If u find any solid proof, it would be very helpful if u could share it with us.

It was never stated as being the strongest, however, a great deal of the more powerful characters in the series have taken some of his DNA in order to obtain his wood jutsu (Danzou, Tobi, Madara, etc) it has the ability to suppress bijuu and it was strong enough to block a point blank tailed beast ball from the kyuubi (the strongest bijuu) so it is pretty self-explanatory that other than yin-yang release creation of all things jutsu that wood jutsu is the next strongest.

The five tailed beasts are fighting Naruto Qyuubi mode not the Qyuubi itself. Just because the original Qyuubi had more chakra doesn't make it stronger than Naruto Qyuubi mode. Basically, the strength of a sealed Bijuu is determined by the strength of the jinchuriki and his ability to make use of the bijuu. Naruto has the sage mode and many other super jutsus and that combined with the Qyuubi's immense chakra is far stronger than the original Qyuubi who only had huge chakra but no tactics or awesome jutsus.

This is absoultely incorrect, no offense. Bijuu mode is the jinchuuriki borrowing the tailed beasts power and transforming into said beast. The jinchuuriki's power does not have any effect on how powerful the bijuu will become because they are simply releasing the bijuu's power and controlling it. I will agree with you that the intelligence of the jinchuuriki controlling the bijuu is important, however where is your evidence that they gain new jutsu? They don't.

You say that the 9 tails (at full power) would not be able to take on the other 5 like bijuu mode is right now. That means that you are stating that naruto's power is greater far greater than that of the nine-tails yin chakra which was sealed in the reaper. Naruto is nowhere near that strong. Evidence he is not that strong, Naruto << 3rd Raikage = Eight Tails < Nine Tails, keep in mind that even Kyuubi mode Naruto was << 3rd Raikage, Naruto without kyuubi mode doesn't even phase him.

This is absoultely incorrect, no offense. Bijuu mode is the jinchuuriki borrowing the tailed beasts power and transforming into said beast. The jinchuuriki's power does not have any effect on how powerful the bijuu will become because they are simply releasing the bijuu's power and controlling it. I will agree with you that the intelligence of the jinchuuriki controlling the bijuu is important, however where is your evidence that they gain new jutsu? They don't.

My bad. I didn't use my words correctly. I didn't mean that Naruto gains other jutsus just by gaining the bijuu mode, I meant that Naruto can multiply the effectiveness of his own jutsus simply by gaining this extra chakra. I will give three such examples:

1. In the manga, Naruto in Qyuubi mode created ten clones which were in Qyuubi chakra mode. So, it would definitely multiply his strength to a great extent.

2. Naruto was so fast and strong that he was able to redirect five tailed beast balls with his bare hands. So, his taijutsu and speed increased many folds aswell.

3. Adding sage mode to the equation, he can probably create a 100 Qyuubi chakra mode shadow clones(each as powerful as a Qyuubi chakra mode Naruto)

U said it yourself that Bijuu mode means borrowing chakra from the bijuu and transforming into a bijuu itself. But u have to remember that Naruto's bijuu form is different than the others. Naruto unlike the other jinchhuriki does not transform into the bijuu rather creates a bijuu chakra around him. It is much similar to a Susanoo. In it, Naruto has full control and can use his jutsus freely.

So, unlike the other jinchuriki, the stronger Naruto is, the stronger is his bijuu mode.

You say that the 9 tails (at full power) would not be able to take on the other 5 like bijuu mode is right now. That means that you are stating that naruto's power is greater far greater than that of the nine-tails yin chakra which was sealed in the reaper.

Is power nothing but the amount of chakra one possesses? Suppose u have a hundred guns and your opponent has only one. The difference between u two is that he is a professional and u are and amateur. So who do u think would win?

No matter how much chakra u have, without the right techniques backing u up, u won't win. Naruto's speed in Qyuubi mode is far greater than the Qyuubi itself, Naruto can use techniques like the rasenshuriken, multi shadow clone and Sage technique. So, it is safe to assume that he(in Qyuubi mode) transcended the original Qyuubi.

Naruto is nowhere near that strong. Evidence he is not that strong, Naruto << 3rd Raikage = Eight Tails < Nine Tails, keep in mind that even Kyuubi mode Naruto was << 3rd Raikage, Naruto without kyuubi mode doesn't even phase him.

Again u r calculating power by brute strength only. If u read the current manga u would find out that Naruto defeated the 3rd Raikage(in his sage mode infact). After attaining the Qyuubi mode, Naruto is approximately 10-15 times stronger. So, don't u think he(in Qyuubi mode) can take on the Qyuubi now?

Naruto in Qyuubi mode created ten clones which were in Qyuubi chakra mode.

he can probably create a 100 Qyuubi chakra mode shadow clones(each as powerful as a Qyuubi chakra mode Naruto)

Naruto's speed in Qyuubi mode is far greater than the Qyuubi itself, So, it is safe to assume that he(in Qyuubi mode) transcended the original Qyuubi.

After attaining the Qyuubi mode, Naruto is approximately 10-15 times stronger. So, don't u think he(in Qyuubi mode) can take on the Qyuubi now?

You do know, it's Kyuubi right?

My bad. I didn't use my words correctly. I didn't mean that Naruto gains other jutsus just by gaining the bijuu mode, I meant that Naruto can multiply the effectiveness of his own jutsus simply by gaining this extra chakra. I will give three such examples:

1. In the manga, Naruto in Qyuubi mode created ten clones which were in Qyuubi chakra mode. So, it would definitely multiply his strength to a great extent.

2. Naruto was so fast and strong that he was able to redirect five tailed beast balls with his bare hands. So, his taijutsu and speed increased many folds aswell.

3. Adding sage mode to the equation, he can probably create a 100 Qyuubi chakra mode shadow clones(each as powerful as a Qyuubi chakra mode Naruto)

You are confusing bijuu mode and nine-tails chakra mode they are completely different

U said it yourself that Bijuu mode means borrowing chakra from the bijuu and transforming into a bijuu itself. But u have to remember that Naruto's bijuu form is different than the others. Naruto unlike the other jinchhuriki does not transform into the bijuu rather creates a bijuu chakra around him. It is much similar to a Susanoo. In it, Naruto has full control and can use his jutsus freely.

So, unlike the other jinchuriki, the stronger Naruto is, the stronger is his bijuu mode.

There is no evidence that he can use his own justus in this form the only reason I even suspect he looks different than the others is because half of the nine-tails chakra is gone and there is no evidence to suggest (other than appearence) that his bijuu mode is any different from the other jinchuuriki's.

Is power nothing but the amount of chakra one possesses? Suppose u have a hundred guns and your opponent has only one. The difference between u two is that he is a professional and u are and amateur. So who do u think would win?

Terrible analogy. It is more like he is an expert with a pistol at 2000 yards and you are an amateur with a Barret .50 cal, now who do you think will win?

No matter how much chakra u have, without the right techniques backing u up, u won't win. Naruto's speed in Qyuubi mode is far greater than the Qyuubi itself

No evidence for this either.

Naruto can use techniques like the rasenshuriken, multi shadow clone and Sage technique. So, it is safe to assume that he(in Qyuubi mode) transcended the original Qyuubi.

It is not. A full powered kyuubi mode rasenshuriken supposedly Naruto's most powerful attack did not even scratch the 3rd Raikage and he is not even as strong as the nine-tails.

Again u r calculating power by brute strength only. If u read the current manga u would find out that Naruto defeated the 3rd Raikage(in his sage mode infact). After attaining the Qyuubi mode, Naruto is approximately 10-15 times stronger. So, don't u think he(in Qyuubi mode) can take on the Qyuubi now?

Power IS brute strength. Just because you are defeated by someone does not mean that they are stronger. Naruto did not 'beat' the 3rd raikage, he was hopelessly outclassed and simply 'allowed' the 3rd raikage to beat himself.

There is nothing that ever states that Naruto is 10-15 times stronger in his kyuubi mode. How could naruto in kyuubi mode take on the kyuubi if he is using the kyuubi's chakra at the same time? That's like saying that if we were having a gunfight I would win if I could use both of our guns at the same time, of course I would you wouldn't have a gun to use. Similarly the kyuubi would not have any chakra left, so of course Naruto would win.

You do know, it's Kyuubi right?

Thanks for correcting me, Koby.

You are confusing bijuu mode and nine-tails chakra mode they are completely different

In Kyuubi mode, Naruto created 10 clones of Kyuubi Chakra mode. Meaning he was in the Kyuubi form/ Bijuu form while the 10 clones were in Kyuubi chakra form(aka Nine tails chakra mode)

There is no evidence that he can use his own justus in this form the only reason I even suspect he looks different than the others is because half of the nine-tails chakra is gone and there is no evidence to suggest (other than appearence) that his bijuu mode is any different from the other jinchuuriki's.

He can use shadow clone jutsu, sage mode, the Kyuubi chakra mode clones can use rasengan. Now, isn't that most of Naruto's commonly used jutsus.

Terrible analogy. It is more like he is an expert with a pistol at 2000 yards and you are an amateur with a Barret .50 cal, now who do you think will win?

If u put it like that, then of course the amateur will win. But in the case of Naruto Kyuubi mode and the kyuubi itself, the difference in strength and fire power is much less.

No evidence for this either.

So, u think Naruto(faster than the Yellow Flash) can't beat the Kyuubi in speed.

It is not. A full powered kyuubi mode rasenshuriken supposedly Naruto's most powerful attack did not even scratch the 3rd Raikage and he is not even as strong as the nine-tails.

He was not in kyuubi mode, he was in kyuubi chakra mode(much less powerful). And the 3rd Raikage had impenetrable body. Does the kyuubi have such body?

Power IS brute strength. Just because you are defeated by someone does not mean that they are stronger. Naruto did not 'beat' the 3rd raikage, he was hopelessly outclassed and simply 'allowed' the 3rd raikage to beat himself.

Power is the sum total of strength, speed, stamina, intelligence, technique and chakra. A person cannot be called more powerful just by chakra and strength alone.

There is nothing that ever states that Naruto is 10-15 times stronger in his kyuubi mode.

In the manga, Before Naruto acquired the Kyuubi mode, he was nowhere near as strong as any of the bijuu forms. So, if u consider that each bijuu mode was on an average 2-3 times stronger then him than after attaining the kyuubi mode, look how powerful he becomes.

I even held back when I said he was 15 times more powerful.

How could naruto in kyuubi mode take on the kyuubi if he is using the kyuubi's chakra at the same time? That's like saying that if we were having a gunfight I would win if I could use both of our guns at the same time, of course I would you wouldn't have a gun to use. Similarly the kyuubi would not have any chakra left, so of course Naruto would win.

This discussion only started when u said that the 5 bijuus were fighting a weakened Kyuubi. So, Naturally, I created a simulation in my mind where both the Kyuubi(original with 100% strength) and Naruto Kyuubi mode existed.

well i think that Minato definitely had the potential to be better than the 1st

the fact that he died early is the reason why he doesnt have the experience the 1st had

and Hashirama relied on kekkei genkai while Minato had none

so i think Minato is better

He was not in kyuubi mode, he was in kyuubi chakra mode(much less powerful). And the 3rd Raikage had impenetrable body. Does the kyuubi have such body?

Okay first at least get something straight, Kyuubi mode usually ~ Kyuubi Chakra Mode the form he is in now is called Bijuu mode...BIJUU MODE, okay? :P No the kyuubi is not impenetrable but if his impenetrability were all that mattered then he would not have tied with the 8 tails, he would have won and since the 9 tails is stronger, therefore he would lose to the nine tails and so would naruto.

Power is the sum total of strength, speed, stamina, intelligence, technique and chakra. A person cannot be called more powerful just by chakra and strength alone.

Power = delta Work / delta Time meaning that power is the amount of force one can exert over a given time interval. In order to increase one's power, one must either increase the numerator in the expression (by increasing Brute Strength) or decrease the denominator (by increasing Speed).

Intelligence, skill, stamina, technique, etc are not factors in the expression which determines how powerful a person is. They can lead to the person being a more skilled combatant, however, power is always about strength and speed.

This discussion only started when u said that the 5 bijuus were fighting a weakened Kyuubi. So, Naturally, I created a simulation in my mind where both the Kyuubi(original with 100% strength) and Naruto Kyuubi mode existed.

So you thought that it would be fair to say that Naruto is stronger than the Kyuubi when he is using all of the Kyuubi's chakra? Of course he is then because he is using the Kyuubi's chakra but what I was arguing was that Naruto using all of the Kyuubi's chakra would not defeat the Kyuubi prior to having the other half of its chakra locked away. The reason that I argue this to be the case is because if being enriched by only half of the Kyuubi's chakra has made Naruto this much stronger than the other half of its chakra must also be massive.

Okay first at least get something straight, Kyuubi mode usually ~ Kyuubi Chakra Mode the form he is in now is called Bijuu mode...BIJUU MODE, okay? :P No the kyuubi is not impenetrable but if his impenetrability were all that mattered then he would not have tied with the 8 tails, he would have won and since the 9 tails is stronger, therefore he would lose to the nine tails and so would naruto.

The Kyuubi is a bijuu. So, Kyuubi mode refers to the bijuu mode actually. They are the same thing. And the kyuubi chakra mode means only using some of the kyuubi's chakra.

And against the battle with the eight tails, the 3rd Raikage wasn't harmed by any of the eight tails attack but his own attack.

And why compare Naruto with the 3rd Raikage. It is already proven that Naruto can match the 3rd raikage even without the bijuu mode and it is also proven that Naruto is far far stronger now.

Power = delta Work / delta Time meaning that power is the amount of force one can exert over a given time interval. In order to increase one's power, one must either increase the numerator in the expression (by increasing Brute Strength) or decrease the denominator (by increasing Speed).

Intelligence, skill, stamina, technique, etc are not factors in the expression which determines how powerful a person is. They can lead to the person being a more skilled combatant, however, power is always about strength and speed.

Okay, maybe I used the wrong term for this but it is still clear that victory in battle cannot be won by just strength and speed or just strength and chakra. In the Naruto universe, technique and jutsus matter a whole lot aswell not to mention intelligence.

So you thought that it would be fair to say that Naruto is stronger than the Kyuubi when he is using all of the Kyuubi's chakra? Of course he is then because he is using the Kyuubi's chakra but what I was arguing was that Naruto using all of the Kyuubi's chakra would not defeat the Kyuubi prior to having the other half of its chakra locked away.

No, I've been saying the exact opposite. Naruto bijuu mode(50% Kyuubi chakra) vs. the Kyuubi(100% chakra) then Naruto bijuu mode will win.

The reason that I argue this to be the case is because if being enriched by only half of the Kyuubi's chakra has made Naruto this much stronger than the other half of its chakra must also be massive.

U have a good point there but still, we want to know who is going to win the battle. Sure, if Naruto had the other 50% chakra, he would be even more powerful but still, he has more than enough power to defeat the kyuubi.

Even with 50% Kyuubi chakra, he has all the chakra he needs, he has extreme speed, he has his shadow clones to create distraction and multiple attacks, he has sage mode for tracking and chakra enhancing. So, even with a greater amount of chakra, I doubt that the kyuubi can stand against him.

The Kyuubi is a bijuu. So, Kyuubi mode refers to the bijuu mode actually. They are the same thing. And the kyuubi chakra mode means only using some of the kyuubi's chakra.

And against the battle with the eight tails, the 3rd Raikage wasn't harmed by any of the eight tails attack but his own attack.

And why compare Naruto with the 3rd Raikage. It is already proven that Naruto can match the 3rd raikage even without the bijuu mode and it is also proven that Naruto is far far stronger now.

Okay, maybe I used the wrong term for this but it is still clear that victory in battle cannot be won by just strength and speed or just strength and chakra. In the Naruto universe, technique and jutsus matter a whole lot aswell not to mention intelligence.

No, I've been saying the exact opposite. Naruto bijuu mode(50% Kyuubi chakra) vs. the Kyuubi(100% chakra) then Naruto bijuu mode will win.

U have a good point there but still, we want to know who is going to win the battle. Sure, if Naruto had the other 50% chakra, he would be even more powerful but still, he has more than enough power to defeat the kyuubi.

Even with 50% Kyuubi chakra, he has all the chakra he needs, he has extreme speed, he has his shadow clones to create distraction and multiple attacks, he has sage mode for tracking and chakra enhancing. So, even with a greater amount of chakra, I doubt that the kyuubi can stand against him.

Yes the raikage was hurt by the 8 tails attacks otherwise why would he have fallen on his own attack (exhaustion due to the difficult fight). No naruto cannot match the 3rd Raikage, if you'll recall correctly he was getting owned and then pretty much just pushed the 3rd raikage's arm into his own chest. Saying naruto can match the 3rd raikage simply because he won is like saying that sasuke was stronger than itachi because he beat him and we all know that this is definitely not the case.

The rest of what you said is all fan speculation, you have no way of proving that nine tails would lose to bijuu mode and frankly you're counter arguement was just you saying "ya i hear you but hes still stronger". From now on just put a big IMO after those statements k?

Hey man you should know that the Kyubi Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode are different.

The Kyubi Chakra Mode is a form that Naruto gained after he separated and sealed Kurama from its chakra. He could access its chakra directly whenever he needed it without interacting with the fox at all. In doing so, he gained a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette.

Later while fighting Tobi's Six Paths, Naruto reconciled with Kurama and gained access to its full powers. When they meld their chakra together, he gained Bijuu Mode. Bijuu Mode is way stronger than the Kyubi mode.

Your way of viewing power is correct in terms of physics. But the word power has different meanings. But let's not talk about it. Let's talk about what u said. You consider power to be brute strength and even gave an equation. But that's not how we view power you know, not at least in fantasy world. Like Saminyt said, power is the sum total of strength, speed, stamina, intelligence, technique and chakra. If someone was to consider someone powerful only because of brute strength then they would say, "Hey you know Tsunade is way more powerful than Jiraya and Orochimru coz she got this awesome brute strength. She can crack huge boulders with a punch while neither Jiraya nor Orochi can do it." This is what they would say. Not only that, they would even consider Sakura stronger than Sasuke because of her awesome strength she inherited from the 5th.

Yes the raikage was hurt by the 8 tails attacks otherwise why would he have fallen on his own attack (exhaustion due to the difficult fight).

The 8 tails attack didn't harm the Raikage, it simply made him exhausted like u said.

No naruto cannot match the 3rd Raikage, if you'll recall correctly he was getting owned and then pretty much just pushed the 3rd raikage's arm into his own chest.

3rd Raikage's only weakness was his own attack. So, don't u think being able to outmatch him in speed and landing a blow at the critical moment is called matching someone in battle.

Also, the 3rd Raikage was fighting only a shadow clone of Naruto. Did u forget about that. It means that the clone had almost null defence and very weak offence compared to the original.

Now imagine where the situation stands when the 3rd Raikage faces the original Naruto.

Saying naruto can match the 3rd raikage simply because he won is like saying that sasuke was stronger than itachi because he beat him and we all know that this is definitely not the case.

These are two very different things. Naruto caused the Raikage to attack himself while Sasuke had nothing to do in Itachi's self damage. So, Naruto won the match but Sasuke simply survived by luck.

The rest of what you said is all fan speculation, you have no way of proving that nine tails would lose to bijuu mode and frankly you're counter arguement was just you saying "ya i hear you but hes still stronger". From now on just put a big IMO after those statements k?

Alright, let me put it in another way. How much do u think is the difference between the powers of any two bijuus. Say, the kyuubi has power 9 and the 8 tails has 8. The difference can't be any more than this coz we have already seen that the 5 bijuus fighting Naruto are almost equal in strength(one slightly stronger than the other), their beast balls were also almost equal too. So, if the kyuubi were to fight 5 bijuus at once, what do u think would happen? We can answer this question from the stats of the 8 tails. In the same battle when Bee and 8 tails were in action, they were stronger than a single bijuu, but when faced with 2 or 3, they were outmatched. So, the kyuubi alone at best can take on 3 bijuus(only if they are the weakest three).

How come Naruto bijuu mode can take on 5?

The 8 tails attack didn't harm the Raikage, it simply made him exhausted like u said.

3rd Raikage's only weakness was his own attack. So, don't u think being able to outmatch him in speed and landing a blow at the critical moment is called matching someone in battle.

Also, Naruto was already weakened from other battles. So, consider him in full strength then. He could definitely match 3rd Raikage.

These are two very different things. Naruto caused the Raikage to attack himself while Sasuke had nothing to do in Itachi's self damage. So, Naruto won the match but Sasuke simply survived by luck.

Alright, let me put it in another way. How much do u think is the difference between the powers of any two bijuus. Say, the kyuubi has power 9 and the 8 tails has 8. The difference can't be any more than this coz we have already seen that the 5 bijuus fighting Naruto are almost equal in strength(one slightly stronger than the other), their beast balls were also almost equal too. So, if the kyuubi were to fight 5 bijuus at once, what do u think would happen? We can answer this question from the stats of the 8 tails. In the same battle when Bee and 8 tails were in action, they were stronger than a single bijuu, but when faced with 2 or 3, they were outmatched. So, the kyuubi alone at best can take on 3 bijuus(only if they are the weakest three).

How come Naruto bijuu mode can take on 5?

IMO IMO IMO lol pure speculation :P and no he didn't match him in speed he just hit him in the arm