Peeing in the Shower

Emotional Outlet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been peeing in the shower since I was young, about 7. I remember having a dilemma of whether to jump out to the toilet or just go and before I knew it I was going in the shower. But if you play sports and shower in the facility like me (Hockey). You should know that almost everybody on the team relieves themselves in the shower. They aim for the drain of course but it happens. It might just happen on male teams but It's happened since I was 15, on every team I've played on till now. So I warn you all to buy some sandals before you use team showers again.

Although peeing in other people's showers is rude--I make sure to use the toilet before I shower, even if I think I don't have to go.

I too have found this to be a rude gesture and use the toilet. Those who do relive themselves at other people's residence have no respect for their host I find.

Spring-boarding off of this real quick: Does anyone have an issue with using bathrooms besides your own places?

I do if I need to use the toilet and not the urinal. If I absolutely need to go I have to build myself a nest so to speak and make sure there's lots of toilet paper handy. I've tried to hover before but was difficult so I don't recommend it.

That being said, Dart has this weird thing where as soon as the dishes get started he needs to pee.

I do the same thing. I have to fill the cats' bowl with water and suddenly I have to take a leak. I rinse out a cup and oh god gotta go right now. Apparently, I'm just a never-ending stream of pee.

Speaking of team showers, a few of the dorms I've lived in have communal showers and people peeing in the shower was apparently a pretty big issue because it was starting to stink. It may have been because somehow all the females there had horrible smelling pee or something, but I thought it was pretty funny.

When someone peed in the showers in basic--and those were worse because there weren't even stalls, just a giant room with shower heads everywhere--the smell was so evident, you could hardly sneak it in without someone noticing.

I usually go before I get in the shower, since I always take one after waking up and I'm dying to go as soon as I awake, but if I don't go before then I will definitely need to go and I will =).

I have an unusual habit of sitting down in the shower, even if sitting is incorrect in operating the shower (where it's like 3x3feet cubicle)

Yep I do this as well. I turn the shower's temperature up to the highest setting sit down and turn my whole bathroom into a steam room then think for about 30 minutes. I agree that the bathroom is your isolated world where nothing else matters and you can just relax.

On a related subject, I go out of my way to pee in lakes during the summer. I dont know why, but it just feels so nice to pee in a lake.

Peeing anywhere in nature is the best way of peeing it feels the most natural thing in the world weirdly =). I guess you think about your surrounding while peeing so nature would be a good place to do it, at least that's what it is for me.

Also on a side note...How many people here can...swim. Since so far I've only seen people say they can't swim. I for one can. I guess I'm the one saving all you drowning non-swimmers in that flood. XD

I can swim so as long as we are all on the boat we can all have a good time without worrying about it sinking, summer is on it's way so I can go swimming in lakes soon but not lemmings lake =)

• 1 month later...

Welp, just restate what I said earlier, I noticed some growths around the suction cups of our green bath mat, likely the result of being peed on and not being able to dry out entirely after showers. I'll keep an eye on it for any changes, but we'll probably end up tossing it out after we move.

Java tries not to pee in the shower--I've noticed that he tends to take a leak before stepping into the shower. I'm apparently too lazy to use toilet paper and too sleepy to care, so I'll hop into the shower and start running the water as soon as I wake up for work, haha.

And to ask once again my previous, somewhat related question: how do you guys feel about farting in the shower? I've noticed that it not only smells worse, but the acoustics make for some epic noises.

Wow, how did you remember everything that you posted in this thread? Nice memory!

Anyways, to also repost what I responded with, EO its because of your pee. Your bathmat might also start to turn funny colours soon :P

And farting in the shower is that loud because theres nothing holding your buttocks and they are wet, so the flapping will be super loud and the gas is put right into the environment. On a side note, I fart, hork, and snotrocket in the shower.

It's green for now, but we'll see if it turns black or any other not-green colour. And I remember because I didn't post it that long ago! My memory isn't good, but it isn't that bad either.

If the fart smells too bad, I usually pop open the curtain--we usually shower with the door open, so there's a sweet draft that takes away the smell.

And I've always blown my nose in the shower--that's practically the best place to do it, haha.

You shower with your door open??? I prefer to keep it closed, then I can get this balmy and warm room that does wonders for clearing my sinuses. Plus then there is no chance of people randomly walking in unless I forget to lock it.

And yeah, I agree completely about blowing your nose. People look at you funny if you actually blow your nose properly in public

The steam helps clear my sinuses in the shower but I generally don't make a big scene or anything out of it. I have a confidence issue with people being in my house when I'm in the bathroom or something or on the toilet. Doesn't feel right imho, I also would rather use the bathroom at my OWN personal house, than using someone else's bathroom to take care of my needs.

Lmao, I need to find like a new small towel or washcloth to sit down on because we don't have a mat in our bathtub and the shower head doesn't extend to reach the back of the tub.

We shower with the door open because there's usually no one in the apartment but Java, the cats, and I. Obviously if I'm not at home, I'll use the bathroom and shower with the door shut. I'm just too lazy to close the door when I'm at home. The only people randomly walking in on me are the cats (which gets pretty disconcerting when I'm pooping) and Java, who sometimes scares me by shouting and banging on the door. He claims he is trying to "scare the poop out of me".

(I think he is just being mean and scaring me.)

I wish we had a removable showerhead. Makes it easier to rinse. Also easier to hog the water when I am showering with Java. (STAND THERE IN THE COLD.)

• 2 weeks later...
Ahh gosh so many comments made me laugh xd

@Topic, and yes I have to admit I am one of those people who pee in the shower when necessary, I mean your there, and you the shower is there to clear most the germs so... what the heck may as well use it to clean the pee on the shower ground as well, right?

Exactly. Everything is getting washed with soap, right?

What's the harm in doing it? Who's actually wants to hold it while taking a shower?

I guess it would be bad if you had ACID PEE or something like that. >_>

I don't pee acid, so I'm all good!

I find it largely impossible to hold it in if I am in the shower already. My body is already accustomed to peeing uncontrollably once I'm in the shower, haha. Out of the shower, I can hold it until I'm afraid to stand up for fear of upsetting my bladder, but, just as I start feeling more panicked the closer I am to the toilet, once I'm in the shower, all hell breaks loose.

I try not to pee in public. It's not been something I've made a habit of, haha.

I do pee in the shower. And blow my nose, etc. Really is the best place.

Also used to take marathon showers, but then my family got mad that I take too long. :(They didn't like my using 2 towels either when I"m a dude. (In my defense, I didn't like being cold coming out of the shower.)

Used to have trouble doing my business in public places as well, but that changed when I started my current job. Working 12 hours a day, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Why are you using two towels? Can't you just get a giant one and wrap it around you like a girl? I don't even use two towels--I have a robe! Maybe you should get a robe? There are some awesome ones for pretty cheap. It's like a towel, but it has sleeves and stays on better, haha.

I try not to take more than fifteen minutes to shower. I can shower in about five minutes if I have to (and even less when I was in basic), but ten is my average.