Peeing in the Shower

Emotional Outlet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it gross if a girl does it?

Just a mental thing. Girls are supposed to be the clean ones & pissing and/or shitting where I'm supposed to be getting clean just doesn't mesh well with me.

How well do you shower pissers clean the tub before taking baths?

I'd have to kick any girl's ass out of the shower for pissing.

This has brightened my day :') I'll admit I sometimes pee in the shower. Too lazy to go to the toilet and its not like I'm peeing on the floor or anything haha. Dunno why people are ashamed of admitting it, everyone does it :P Don't think I would ever pee in the bath tho..you would then be technically washing in your own pee...*shivers* Defeats the point of washing yourself XD x

Just a mental thing. Girls are supposed to be the clean ones & pissing and/or shitting where I'm supposed to be getting clean just doesn't mesh well with me.

How well do you shower pissers clean the tub before taking baths?

I'd have to kick any girl's ass out of the shower for pissing.

Well, I generally don't shit in the shower, so that's one fear you can put to rest, haha. And I don't take baths--I don't have time to and it's generally a huge waste of water. I've never really understood the notion that girls are supposed to be clean--after going to basic and building relationships with various females over the years, I have found that girls can be just as gross, if not occasionally worse, than men.

I was reading... whatever the book after "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" was, on loan from a friend, and there was a part, I think, about how the dude was having sex with a girl in the woods who was on her period, but she was wearing a tampon? So she took it out and then eventually ended up putting it in her pocket because she didn't want to litter? It was weird.

Never read [Foul Bachelorette Frog Memes] if you don't want your image of females being the "clean ones" shattered, haha.

Just pee'd in the shower. Feelin godlike

That's one way to feel about it, haha. I guess it's different for girls--I don't normally pee standing up, so it's a different experience.

[...] its not like I'm peeing on the floor or anything haha. [...] Don't think I would ever pee in the bath tho..you would then be technically washing in your own pee...*shivers* Defeats the point of washing yourself XD x

I generally try to avoid peeing on the floor. I don't want to see what my cats' reactions to it would be, and I'd rather not find out. They scare me enough with their desires to be in the bathroom with us when one of us is pooping. Willis also tends to wait on the toilet for us while we're showering.

But no, peeing while taking a bath is a definite no-no, and, while I can't swim, I generally try to take into consideration that other people don't want to have my pee all over them, so I use the restroom prior to doing anything that involves public bodies of water.

I've never peed in the shower. At least not on purpose. Taking a shower is to get clean. I normally go before I get in the shower.

Sometimes I don't have to go until I have the water running on me, and by then it's too late, haha.