I'm Back!!!!

Rawkstar

Hey, this is me Sk8ierBoi or Sora from the old Forgotten Memories and the guy who owned Shinra Insider! I grew tired of that name so I wanted different... So, this is my new name from now on so, what's up people!

Wow, I'm totally digging this new FM layout and FM feels so frickin' different!!!! I'm lovin' it ;)

Hi, Sora. I remember you. You used to date Hope or something on FM because you were, like, name twins or something. I really don't know.

Welcome back and don't kick the puppies.

Your new name is slightly less annoying than Sk8ierBoi. Slightly.

Uh, Hope! I don't know no Hope, dear lol but actually, I'm really called Sk8ierBoi during the last FM

The name "Sk8ierBoi" was just annoying lol but oh well, I'm not good with coming up with names though....

Thanks for the warm welcome and I won't kick puppies... I adore them <3

Hey Justin, where you been dude? Good to see you, whats going to happen with SI?

Welcome to FM!

You know what I'm going to do with SI... I'm going to shot it and blow it into million peices... ;D

but seriously, I'm keeping that place alive... I know what I want to do with this place then I ever wanted before lol

And where I've been... well not too good... you don't wanna know lol

But glad to see you again Koby!

Hi, Sora. I remember you. You used to date Hope or something on FM because you were, like, name twins or something. I really don't know.

Welcome back and don't kick the puppies.

Your new name is slightly less annoying than Sk8ierBoi. Slightly.

Uh, Hope! I don't know no Hope, dear lol but actually, I'm really called Sk8ierBoi during the last FM

The name "Sk8ierBoi" was just annoying lol but oh well, I'm not good with coming up with names though....

Thanks for the warm welcome and I won't kick puppies... I adore them <3

Hope=Sora-14

Berny likes using my reality name for some reason. Not that I mind.

But yeah, welcome back!!! And again another peice of the family returns to its rightful place!!!

FM lives on!! *puts up the FM gang sign*

• 2 weeks later...