Chad useless?

joshyruto

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not completely useless...

I think he and Uriyu serve the same purpose : they are side characters that extend the plot and help Ichigo in some ways.

They may not be as strong as he or as other main charcters, but like Rukia and Orihime, they help the plot to "flow" and make sure Ichigo is not alone. ^^"

• 4 weeks later...

Chad In my opinion is a character bleach could have never started without. He sets that nice protecting others concept out. Plus He and Ichigo were really good friends from the begining But mother-ficker%20was.png sadly he is pretty much useless now.. when it comes down to Izen he a bug and it is really irritating to see him just shoot out blue beams from his arm.

The only real twist was when he revealed a new defence ability in the 2nd arm. It was mainly after this that he got boring.

Chad didn't have any major importance to the plot. I can see things going along even if he wasn't there. And maybe I just haven't gotten that far or missed it, but it has always bothered me, what exactly are Chad's powers? Soul Reaper powers, Quincy powers and Hollow powers were decently explained, but what is Chad's power? A mutation from Ichigo's leeking spirit energy? That goes for Orihime and her fairies, pixies or whatever they are, as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chad and Orihime are considered useless From Fullbringer arc till now, But what i dont understand is why did Kubo bring back Giriko, The guy was weaker than Chad and Chad was useless against a The Hunting Squad Captain Quincy, who got trashed by ichigo.

In my opinion Both Chad and orihime wont be playing a part in this Arc, Chad cant do anything since the enemy are all Captain class and above.

the SS arc was for Rukia

The Arrancar Arc was for Orihime

The Fullbring Arc was for Chad

and now the Blood war Arc is for Ishida.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am thinking that chad and orihime was only given powers in bleach to tie the relationship of ichigos personal and soul reaping life together. Now i still think Chad and orihime needs to somehow "evolve" lets say for instance they both have ancient powers only known to very few and they can now train how to unlock the full ability of this secret power, because compared to the soul reapers chad is pretty much going to get his ass whipped every time