it's Faiz

Slayer

hey if you dont know who I am then you are the real noob nut.i've been with forgotten memories since the beginning (well not the beginning when it used to be RP only forums).i cant remember what my old name (i've had so many) I looked up mtv-head nothing popped up.propably everything started all over again.

welcome me koby!

(wow man i really have been here second longest next to you anyway dont worry about my split personality "tantrum" )

I have been around the forums most of the time and I don't remember you. Well not really. Don't think I do. Anywho welcome back and have fun~!

it depends on what time period of fm's history you are referring to.I often left for long periods and was barely online during the summer.anyway thanks for the welcomes,see you all around too.

yeah the penis jokes,lets start another insult game.

hey if you dont know who I am then you are the real noob nut.i've been with forgotten memories since the beginning (well not the beginning when it used to be RP only forums).i cant remember what my old name (i've had so many) I looked up mtv-head nothing popped up.propably everything started all over again.

welcome me koby!

(wow man i really have been here second longest next to you anyway dont worry about my split personality "tantrum" )

Oh my goodness!! It's the father of my Asian babies!!!! Good thing you're here, take them to the park or something.

Mommy is feeling tired.

Anyway, welcome back. Glad to have another part of our family here. What happened to your other personalities?

I have been around the forums most of the time and I don't remember you. Well not really. Don't think I do. Anywho welcome back and have fun~!

it depends on what time period of fm's history you are referring to.I often left for long periods and was barely online during the summer.anyway thanks for the welcomes,see you all around too.

yeah the penis jokes,lets start another insult game.

Umm well I think it was in 2004 when I first joined. Haha. Bad memory. I was rather active until the last FM. Buuttt I mostly went by Mayu, not Faith.

it's good to be back man.I've been here so long that FM has become a part of me.And remember Tantrum?Funny character right?Well he won't come back but this is still me (a little more mature) but i have the same old vulgarity.so yeah it's really good to see you again too.