Your Favorite: Bleach, Gundam, Naruto, or One Piece?

smilez2010

wich of these anime is your favorite bleach,naruto,gundam 00 or one piece  

228 members have voted

1. 1. wich of these anime is your favorite bleach,naruto,gundam 00 or one piece

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP POSTING THREADS IN THE WRONG FORUM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. You have yet to post a single thread in the correct place.. can you not read English? It's in the descriptions in clear English of each board, the purpose and topics that should be placed within.

This is your last warning. I've moved this thread to the correct board.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bleach everyday its got to be have you seen episode 271 i like the new hollow look of ichigo he,s realy giving it to the big boys now ,come on he is all that and more oh yeh stop snivelling cause its a waist of good suffering.

But Tite Kubo said in an interview his new form is actually a bad curse. So it's unlikely he will be using it anytime in the fights to just "power up".

I gotta say bleach, although naruto is a great anime I just find myself more involved in the bleach story line, but it is killing me that they haven't been releasing dubbed bleach :( Does anyone know when it will be aired again? (bit off topic but i thought i would ask :) )

• 3 weeks later...

At first Naruto was my favorite then I watched the Bleach series from 1-167 in about a month and I was hooked. I use to watch One Piece until they took it off the air. May get back to it later though but first I want to run through a bunch of others.

I'll go with Bleach

Naruto

One Piece

I gotta say bleach, although naruto is a great anime I just find myself more involved in the bleach story line, but it is killing me that they haven't been releasing dubbed bleach :( Does anyone know when it will be aired again? (bit off topic but i thought i would ask :) )

Man I keep hearing August. It was going to be like March but they pushed it back for some reason. I hate how Shippuden dubbed is being leaked out every month. I mean come on, four episode every 4 weeks?

Oh and I do like Gundam, just haven't gotten into it yet.

I hate how Shippuden dubbed is being leaked out every month. I mean come on, four episode every 4 weeks?

If it was airing weekly, it'd still be only 4 episodes every 4 weeks.

And it is airing weekly on Disney XD. It's just they are behind the dvd releases.