• Pokémon Movie 6 - Jirachi Wish Maker
    • Pokémon Movie 7 - Destiny Deoxys
    • Pokémon Movie 8 - Lucario & the Mystery of Mew
    • Pokémon Movie 9 - Ranger & the Temple of the Sea
    • Pokémon Movie 10 - The Rise of Darkrai
    • Pokémon Movie 11 - Giratina & the Sky Warrior
    • Pokémon Movie 12 - Arceus & the Jewel of Life
    • Pokémon Movie 13 - Zoroark: Master of Illusions

What's your favourite pokémon movie and why?

Movies listed below if you can't remember all of them:

Movie1.jpgMovie2.jpgMovie3.jpgMovie4.jpgMovie5.pngMovie6.jpgMovie7.jpgMovie8.pngMovie9.jpgMovie10.jpgMovie11.jpgMovie12.jpgMovie13.png

Picture order:

1. Pokémon The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

2. Pokémon The Movie 2000 - The Power of One

3. Pokémon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown

4. Pokémon 4ever - Celebi: Voice of the Forest

5. Pokémon Heroes - Latios & Latias

6. Pokémon Movie 6 - Jirachi Wish Maker

7. Pokémon Movie 7 - Destiny Deoxys

8. Pokémon Movie 8 - Lucario & the Mystery of Mew

9. Pokémon Movie 9 - Ranger & the Temple of the Sea

10. Pokémon Movie 10 - The Rise of Darkrai

11. Pokémon Movie 11 - Giratina & the Sky Warrior

12. Pokémon Movie 12 - Arceus & the Jewel of Life

13. Pokémon Movie 13 - Zoroark: Master of Illusions

My favourite was Pokémon Heroes because the location and scenery were amazing, plus I thought the story-line was almost as good as the first movie. Wish that Misty had a bigger part in it though since it was her last movie.

wheres the one where mewtwo comes back with all the cloned pokemon? i kinda like that one

That was an hour special which takes place during the fourth season, I think.

I am a sucker for the classics so obviously I am going to choose Pokémon The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Yeah the first movie definitely had a better story-line and the scen3 where ash runs into the attacks of Mew & Mewtwo was amazing I thought, was pretty sad when Pikachu was trying to bring Ash back :too_sad:.

Pokemon Heroes and 2000 were my favorites, the scenery and stories just seemed very different when compared to the others. They seem almost like they were from a different series.

Yeah I know they were great. Pokémon 2000 was a paradise scenery, but I also loved the frozen sea and sledging. Pokémon Heroes' scenery was based on Venice, which is one of my dream cities, and the secret garden was my favourite place.

I personally like the First movie the most, but its mainly because of nostalgia. Then again, I haven't watched most of them recently so they all have a bit of nostalgia.

Yeah when I was a kid I only saw the first three movies and everytime I watch the first movie again I go back to when Pokémon was first out and the day that I got this on video for Christmas, good times =).

Pokemon the first movie, I can totally remember seeing it in the movie theater. Nostalgia *sigh*
like many of the people the first was my fav, it had more publicity behind it and i actually went to go see that movie in the theater, plus mewtwo is my fav pokemon

I wish I had seen the first movie in the cinemas it would have been amazing, I did see the second movie in the cinema though and that was pretty good.

Another thing I did like about the first movie was how a lot of the things that happened in the first season linked up to the movie like when Gary went against Giovanni in the Viridian Gym and was completely overwhelmed and when Mewtwo escaped from Giovanni in the TV series Jessie, James & Meowth saw it.

For me, the movies have deteriorated over time. My favourite was Pokemon 2000. Lugia was such a beautiful and powerful pokemon.

Yeah they kinda have, mainly because of the voice actor changed after season 8, but in another way I like the new style of the newer versions of the Pokémon movies, I liked Dawn voice because it was the only one not to change put of the main characters. Also the music got better in the new movies.

Pokemon the first movie, the 1st gen pokemon man, i can remember when i saw the trailer on tv for it....hahahaha i was like "oh wow! wow! pokemon pokemon!" HAHAHAHAHA

I was exactly like this when I saw the second movies trailer, it was so dramatic and it had charizard pulling the sledge, so about a week after I saw the trailer we went to see it for my birthday I think.

Of course the first one is the original and the best, but one movie I really enjoyed was Pokemon Heroes, because of Team Galactic, and the storyline was great... :)

I think they were special agents of Team Rocket, but the story-line was amazing I still have trouble working out whether this or the first movie had a better story-line.