• Pokémon Movie 7 - Destiny Deoxys
    • Pokémon Movie 8 - Lucario & the Mystery of Mew
    • Pokémon Movie 9 - Ranger & the Temple of the Sea
    • Pokémon Movie 10 - The Rise of Darkrai
    • Pokémon Movie 11 - Giratina & the Sky Warrior
    • Pokémon Movie 12 - Arceus & the Jewel of Life
    • Pokémon Movie 13 - Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Latios and Latias are awesome!

Another fan of Pokémon Heroes =), Latios & Latias are amazing, they're like the Pokémon equivalent of jets and that part where they are flying crazy fast towards that giant wave was pretty awesome. But I haven't been able to catch one in any of the Pokémon games, but one day I'll have one.

number 3 with entei .. the ice crystals are so beautiful and must have been so hard to create because there are so many of them. and I love the unowns. I hate unowns in the video games but as pokémon in action they are quite beautiful .specially how they come together

This movie had one of the most beautiful sceneries I have ever seen, makes me want to go to Holland just to see the windmills and massive fields of flowers. It's too bad that most of the scenery in Pokémon is incredibly hard to find in real life, but I loved the credits of this movie and I always watch the credits to all Pokémon movies because they have amazing scenery and brilliant songs that go with it.

Yeah the unown are pretty awful in the game but look elegant and beautiful in the film.

The first three movies were the best ones I think

Yeah first three were some of the best, the fourth I thought was awful especially without that over the top crying scene, Heroes was a great recover though and the movies that followed slowly got worse and worse after that.

Pokémon The Movie 2000 - The Power of One, because Lugia is one of my favorite Pokemon

Lugia was one of my favourite Pokémon until I discovered Metagross, who is a supercomputer-tank by the way =). I had a shiny card of Lugia when I collected the cards in Primary School (Elementary School).

I gotta give it to Pokemon The First Movie, mainly for that scene when Mewtwo destroys the lab and kills everyone inside :P

The movie started off pretty good for you then =). I felt really sorry for the main scientist who worked on the cloning project because of 'The Origin of Mewtwo' side story.

Mewtwo is so impressive!!

The only problem with Mewtwo is that he is too clever to have a trainer so he is both the trainer and pokémon simultaneously. Plus for some reason I find that he is too human which stops me from considering him as a pokémon and more as a human.

mine is Pokémon Heroes - Latios & Latias :D

Yeah this was the best of the 13 movies for me, scenery and the story-line were top notch. Also the race at the start was amazing and Misty won =), her only real role in that movie.

its got to be Pokémon The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back for me i loved that film
the first one obviously is my favourite

Yeah I could tell that this would be the most popular movie, it was the original and came out when pokémon was at it's best and the story and emotions that were displayed in the movie weren't too cliche like the other movies.

Darkrai movie is the best

Nice to see a movie choice that isn't the first. This was pretty good, I liked when Baron Alberto turned into his Lickilicky it was hilarious. Also the giant towers looked amazing, especially when Ash & Dawn were running up them to put that gear in the clock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I liked the first one the most because it seemed to me that all the other villains were driven by Greed (the most unoriginal trait for villains in almost any series and I'm quite frankly tired of shallow villains with Greed being their primary character trait)

Yeah but this is what motivates most true villains because most other villains with other intentions actually have a valid point to their actions, it's just their actions itself are evil and the motivations are good.

My favorite is the first one. It's the only one that left an impression on my life as a child. : ]
Pokemon The First Movie all the way, one of the few movies ive seen (and the only pokemon one) that actually warmed my cold black heart

Yeah same here it's the first thing I think of when I think of Pokémon and it actually has quite a bit of emotional value, first movie and fifth one.

The first and second movies are still my favourites. The first because i loved the story behind Mewtwo, and the second because i was a big fan of the original three legendary birds (Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos)

I liked the second also for the three legendary birds and because Lugia is an epic Pokémon, also I liked the mellow song at the end it was peaceful and calming and weirdly nostalgic =).

Hahaha I'm the only one who's liked "Pokémon - Lucario & the Mystery of Mew" XD

I watched it with my little brothers three times and each time, they had the same reactions... That's the reason why I prefer this movie ! Otherwise, I have no interest in the Pokemon movies since they all ended the same way :(