Get To Know You Game

Mtld5

Probably be an A-class animator.

If you could marry an Anime/Manga/Video Game Character, who would it be and why?

[Also, Violet Knight (you may know her as Lucy Blue or Lucy Scarlet) has reluctantly returned to Kametsu after feeling hurt and alienated, so everyone, please show her nothing but love and kindness, she needs it.

Thank you for understanding. :)]

Edited by Arian

I'd go back to the UK, and visit Alton Towers again. Then, I'd go to Japan and buy all the gachapon my heart desired. After that, I'd probably just eat lots and sleep lots. I'm sure there's other things, but they don't come to mind.

If you were abandoned on a deserted island with one person, one type of food and one object, what would you like them to be?

1. Oh wow, She's gay. Not expected. 2. Oh wow, She's 30? That's disturbing. Please, no nightmares.

I don't wanna think about it anymore xD That's scary stuff.

If you could, would you own a Batmobile to drive? If the Batmobile doesn't take your fancy, which other fantastical vehicle would you own? x) 

Euck, that sounds messed up, that question before Skywards.

If you mean the Batmobile that is in new movies and comics, no, if you mean the old one, then yes, but I wouldn't mind having on of the kamen rider vehicles ether, excpecialy the ones that fly.

If all you had to do, was wear this outfit, wether you are a guy or a girl answering this question,

EvWRq8Lh.jpg

Wear this outfit at a crowded mall, for at least 2 hours, and you would get enough money to pay any debt and bills you have for 3 lifetimes, plus extra spending cash,

Would you?