Get To Know You Game

Mtld5

Sleep on the best bed, sit on the best couch, play on the best 3D TV with the best console, the best games.

You made a wish that everyone in the whole world would vanish, you're all alone. What do you do now?

Euck, that sounds messed up, that question before Skywards.

Yes it is, but you never know. Some people might actually be into it XD

I wish for 500,000 wishes with no ristrictions

If the fate of the earth was in your hands, and only you could fight off the alien invaders, would you atempt to fight a swarm of alien invaders on your own, would you do nothing and all humans on earth are killed with you on it, or would you escape to another planet with 3 people of your choosing and leave everyone else on earth to get killed?

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

or would you escape to another planet with 3 people of your choosing and leave everyone else on earth to get killed?

Extremely pointless

would you do nothing and all humans on earth are killed with you on it,

Beyond pointless(seriously)

would you atempt to fight a swarm of alien invaders on your own,

Seems like the only option

If the fate of the earth was in your hands, and only you could fight off the alien invaders

By you saying this, it suggests that I'm the only one who has a chance of beating them(meaning I have some type of power or an alien weapon)

Your mother has been killed right in front of you(not original I know). You finally have a chance to exact revenge on the person who killed her. Do you, or are you the type who forgives?

Edited by LimitLess