Living Situation, A touchy subject for some, maybe.

Guest Faith

But do you live with your parents, as in your mother and father? (Are they divorced, separated, still married?)

Or just one parent?

Or do you live with someone else?

And if you don't want to answer, you don't have to. I don't want anybody thinking about a bad event in their past if it bothers them. @.@

Mine are separated and I live with my motherr. Dad visits from time to time, but not *that* often really, in my opinion. X.x;

Right now we're not really living anywhere because we don't have a house. We are residing with our grandparents at the moment until the house gets built.

My little clan consists of my father, my brother, my cat, and myself. I don't see my mother anymore and I would like to keep it that way. Hopefully once we move out we won't have to see the grandparents or the rest of the extended family ever again.

Yah, I have like a beautiful italian family on one side, where the family is tight kniw

Than i have the texans...

My grandpa used to beat my dad cause he was an alchy... so hes dead

and my 2 aunts, 1 is in jail for, i think identidy theft, and drugs

and the other one is internaly bleeding

and we dont really talk to them because they stold money from our grandma on her death bead... like 30000 bucks

so i have it good in my immediate family

I'm 17 still, so I live with my parents. They just got back together in June of 2005, and got married in September. Seems a bit weird though considering before hand they weren't ever "together", as they were just somewhat friends and they got drunk and I happened. xD But yeah for the most parts its pretty good that they got together.

"Regular nuclear" families are overrated. If you're happy with what you got, then you're happy. Be it with one father, two mothers, two fathers and a mother, a mother and a father, or whatever--if the environment is safe for the children and they're growing up fine, then it's really no one's business and not any better or worse than any other living situation.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got both parents, my brother, and my sister moved out to be with her husband in South Dakota. I like her, she's cool. But I hate my mom cause she's annoying, saying I should be happy constantly and be in her control (She never actually says that but it seems like that's what she means) And my dad yells at me for the stupidest things. And my brother's my brother. I hate him anyways.