Staff Edit

Koby

Removed all in-active staff members from staff.

Leaves us with:

Koga (inactive, but he part owns the place, lol)

cloud1414

me (of course)

So we are in need of some staff again.

I'm currently looking for people to fill these positions: Graphics Team, Uploaders, and Service Team.

Graphics Team members simply do graphic requests for members such as signatures, avatars, etc.. and they keep the graphics board clean of spam, etc.. as well as try to promote battles, polls, etc.

Uploaders simply upload anime when they feel like it. They can answer and fill requests as well.

Service Team, are members who practically help around with whatever is needed. Such as answering questions in the Assistance board, keeping spam down, and whatever else they might be needed for.

As for Moderators, Super Moderators, and Upload Mods. Those positions carry greater power on the forum, and are not positions that are just obtained, they are positions that we will personally ask people to fill if the staff consider it needed and the person to be qualified. To qualify you will need to be an active member of the community, be friendly to others, and seem trustworthy enough to handle the position.

------

So please, if you'd like to help, do so by reply with the position wanted, etc below.

Sure, I'll add you to the group later.

I haven't designed much of anything lately besides working on this forum skin and v9 of Forgotten Memories. I might have to make a new avi and sig set later.

Maybe you and I can do a sig battle later?

I'm possibly going to do a random banner for the forum, and if I do, I'll be opening a competition for people to enter their own designs to be voted for to see which will be added to it to randomly show as the forums banner.

• 2 months later...
Yeah this is a good idea opening new positions. You think it would be possible if I could try the Graphics Team since I know my photoshop and I took it for about 3 years in High School :) Just let me know :D

added to the GFX team as well.

Count on me to brother. I'll help just tell me what to do.

What exactly would you like to do?

Can I help out? Please??

Other then being a donator >.<;; I will still donate though

Service Team may be best for me...as I like talking to people ^.^

Please, please? please? please? please? please? please? please? =D

What would you want, like, or know how to do as a Service Team member? As it stated it can practically be used for anything such as answering questions, keeping spam down (though you don't actually have banning powers you can delete the spam in whatever boards you have powers in), or posting news and stuff for the websites via "The Forgotten Network" board.

If you need help I am not any good with graphics or uploading, but I can answer quite a few questions, so if you want I could join your service crew other than that I plan on donating pretty soon thats the best I can do...

Im all for helping. I know some Tech stuff that may help out and if i dont have answers for questions I will find them.

So what exactly you want to do? lolz.. be a mod of the Tech center and stuff?

Koby can you give me mod powers in the graphic section also i suggest you add poetictragedy to the graphics team cause she is really good and very active.

Erm, sure, I guess so.

I can help out with the Service Team? ^^

Again, what exactly you want to do within the Service Team? xD

Koby:

What would you want, like, or know how to do as a Service Team member? As it stated it can practically be used for anything such as answering questions, keeping spam down (though you don't actually have banning powers you can delete the spam in whatever boards you have powers in), or posting news and stuff for the websites via "The Forgotten Network" board.

Talena's Reply: How about the first two? Considering I report spam to you all the time I think I have a nose for it, and because I am here so often I know where everything is and how to get there love ^.^

As I don't get the most up and coming news here in Aus, I think I will be useless in the Forgotten Network Board.

**EDIT**

On second thoughts can I please be a Mod too? I am beginning to get annoyed at all the spammers who come on when you are asleep and not being able to do anything about them...